• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed!
10 10

2,444 posts in this topic

Direct edition copy of Cadillacs and Dinosaurs #1 (1994 series).  This issue is Blood and Bones, Part 1.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the bottom one), as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The bottom spine corner actually shows very mild drop damage with minimal ink breakage.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220820_11075756 (2).jpg

img20220820_11084149 (2).jpg

Collector’s edition copy of Cadillacs and Dinosaurs #2 (1994 series).  This issue is Blood and Bones, Part 2, and it includes the original Moebius dinosaur poster.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the bottom one), as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The bottom spine corner actually shows very mild drop damage with minimal ink breakage.  The back cover shows an awful production defect running the length of the page close to the spine.  It is NOT moisture damage because there’s no staining through to the back side.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220820_11093106 (2).jpg

img20220820_11103050 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of Cadillacs and Dinosaurs #2 (1994 series).  This issue is Blood and Bones, Part 2.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the bottom one), as well as a couple spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  The bottom spine corner actually shows very mild drop damage with minimal ink breakage.  The back cover shows a few spots of extremely light soiling and/or ink transfers along the spine.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220820_11112456 (2).jpg

img20220820_11120499 (2).jpg

Collector’s edition copy of Cadillacs and Dinosaurs #3 (1994 series).  This issue is Blood and Bones, Part 3, and it includes the original pin-up poster of the Death Rattle #8 cover.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the bottom one), as well as a couple spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The bottom spine corner actually shows very mild drop damage with minimal ink breakage.  The front cover shows a couple spots of very light ink rubs along the spine.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220820_11125779 (2).jpg

img20220820_11134096 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of Cadillacs and Dinosaurs #3 (1994 series).  This issue is Blood and Bones, Part 3.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the bottom one), as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The bottom spine corner actually shows very mild drop damage with minimal ink breakage.  The front cover shows very light soiling and/or ink transfers at the staples, while the back cover shows a few spots of very light ink rubs along the spine.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220820_11143417 (2).jpg

img20220820_11151873 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of Cadillacs and Dinosaurs #4 (1994 series).  This issue is Man-Eater!, Part 1.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the bottom one), as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The bottom spine corner actually shows very mild drop damage with minimal ink breakage.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220829_10351545 (2).jpg

img20220829_10355842 (2).jpg

Edited by Galen130
incorrect info

Collector's edition copy of Cadillacs and Dinosaurs #4 (1994 series).  The cover was done by Sam Keith.  This issue is Man-Eater!, Part 1.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the bottom one), as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The bottom spine corner actually shows extremely mild drop damage with minimal ink breakage.  The front cover shows a few spots of very light soiling along the spine.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220829_10365219 (2).jpg

img20220829_10373842 (2).jpg

Edited by Galen130
incorrect info

Collector’s edition copy of Cadillacs and Dinosaurs #5 (1994 series).  The cover was done by Sam Keith.  This issue is Man-Eater!, Part 2.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the bottom one), as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  The bottom spine corner actually shows very mild drop damage with minimal ink breakage.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220829_10401309 (2).jpg

img20220829_10410510 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of Cadillacs and Dinosaurs #5 (1994 series).  This issue is Man-Eater!, Part 2.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the bottom one), as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  The bottom spine corner actually shows extremely mild drop damage with minimal ink breakage.  The front cover, near the top spine corner, shows a very mild bend through it that very lightly breaks ink.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220829_10383215 (2).jpg

img20220829_10392149 (2).jpg

Collector’s edition copy of Cadillacs and Dinosaurs #6 (1994 series).  The cover was done by Sam Keith (after Frazetta).  This issue is Man-Eater!, Part 3.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the bottom one), as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  The back cover shows extremely mild bends/indentation near both bottom corners that will press this comic into Near Mint minus territory.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220829_10435031 (2).jpg

img20220829_10443587 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of Cadillacs and Dinosaurs #6 (1994 series).  This issue is Man-Eater!, Part 3.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the bottom one), as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220829_10415499 (2).jpg

img20220829_10425654 (2).jpg

Cadillacs and Dinosaurs #7 (1994 series).  This issue is The Wild One’s, Part 1.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the bottom one), as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  There are a couple ink-breaking ticks on the back cover at the bottom staple.  The front cover shows a few spots of very light soiling/ink transfers along the spine.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220829_12231491 (2).jpg

img20220829_12241730 (2).jpg

Cadillacs and Dinosaurs #8 (1994 series).  This issue is The Wild One’s, Part 2.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the bottom one), as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  The top spine corner shows a small split in the paper, while the bottom spine corner shows a mild bend through the book that barely breaks ink.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220829_12251380 (2).jpg

img20220829_12255532 (2).jpg

Cadillacs and Dinosaurs #9 (1994 series).  This issue is The Wild One’s, Part 3, as well as the final issue in the series.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the bottom one), as well as a small handful of spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  The front cover shows a small edge bend/indentation at the top near the spine corner, as well as an edge bend on the right edge near the letter ‘S’.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220829_12264490 (2).jpg

img20220829_12272990 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of Cage #1.  The cover is purple, metallic-ink enhanced.  This issue features the 1st appearance of Hardcore.  I have two copies of this issue.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a small handful of spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink (especially the back cover).

The second copy is in similar condition and grade.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING (each copy)

img20220831_09482158 (2).jpg

img20220831_09491569 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of Cage #2.  This issue features the 1st appearance of The Untouchables.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  The front cover shows a horizontal ‘scratch’ in the gloss starting at the spine (Cage’s foot).  The back cover shows a few spots of very light soiling along the spine.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220831_09501102 (2).jpg

img20220831_09505317 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of Cage #3.  This issue features an appearance by Punisher, as well as the 1st appearance of Power Man.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  The top spine corner shows a very small bit of paper hanging from it.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220831_09514481 (2).jpg

img20220831_09523024 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of Cage #4.  This issue features an appearance by Punisher.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  The top spine corner shows a very small split in the paper.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220831_09532495 (2).jpg

img20220831_09541735 (2).jpg