• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed!
10 10

2,444 posts in this topic

Direct edition copy of Cage #5.  This issue features an appearance by Power Man.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a handful of spine stress creases/ticks…with a few that barely break the ink.  The bottom spine corner shows very mild drop damage that has roughed up the paper.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220831_09550976 (2).jpg

img20220831_09555241 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of Cage #6.  This issue features appearances by Power Man and Hardcore.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  The bottom spine corner shows very mild drop damage that has roughed up the paper.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220831_11371522 (2).jpg

img20220831_11375975 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of Cage #7.  This issue features an appearance by Avengers West Coast.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a couple spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The back cover shows a few spots of extremely mild staining or ink transfers along the spine.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220831_11385280 (2).jpg

img20220831_11395160 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of Cage #8.  This issue features an appearance by Avengers West Coast.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220831_11404340 (2).jpg

img20220831_11412708 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of Cage #10.  This issue features an appearance by Hulk.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  The back cover shows some very light soiling and ink transfers along the spine.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220831_11422420 (2).jpg

img20220831_11432589 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of Cage #11.  This issue features appearances by Iron Fist and Hardcore.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a small handful of spine stress creases/ticks…with a couple that very lightly break the ink.  The back cover shows some very light soiling in spots along the spine.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220831_11441718 (2).jpg

img20220831_11450161 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of Cage #12.  This issue is a double-sized comic, and it features an appearance by Iron Fist.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  The back cover shows some very light soiling in spots along the spine.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220831_12423878 (2).jpg

img20220831_12432395 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of Cage #13.  This issue features the 1st appearance of James Lucas, Jr. as Coldfire.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  The back cover shows a few spots of very light soiling along the spine.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220831_12441903 (2).jpg

img20220831_12450982 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of Cage #15.  This issue features appearances by Silver Sable and Terror.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a small handful of spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  There is a very mild spine/stacking roll that will press out.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220831_12460089 (2).jpg

img20220831_12464827 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of Cage #16.  This issue features appearances by Silver Sable and Terror.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  There is a very mild spine/stacking roll that will press out.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220831_12484287 (2).jpg

img20220831_12492536 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of Cage #17.  This issue is an Infinity Crusade crossover, featuring an appearance by Crusader.  I have two copies of this issue.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a small handful of spine stress creases/ticks…with a couple that barely break the ink.

The second copy is in a similar condition and grade.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING (each copy)

img20220831_12505430 (2).jpg

img20220831_12515057 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of Cage #18.  This issue features an appearance by the Homeless Killer.

I'm not going to bother listing defects with this comic...the scans tell it all.  Not bad for black covers, but they do highlight the defects.

$1, PLUS SHIPPING (or free with any purchase)

img20220831_13451183 (2).jpg

img20220831_13455495 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of Cage #19.  This issue features an appearance by the Bogeyman.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine minus condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a handful of spine stress creases/ticks…with a few that very lightly break the ink.  The back cover shows some wrinkling at the spine.

$1, PLUS SHIPPING (or free with any purchase)

img20220831_13465275 (2).jpg

img20220831_13473991 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of Cage #20, final issue.  This issue features appearances by Thing and Human Torch.  I have two copies of this issue.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine minus condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the top one), as well as a small handful of spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The back cover shows some wrinkling at the spine.  There is a mild spine/stacking roll that will press out…evident on the back cover.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING (each copy)

img20220831_13500315 (2).jpg

img20220831_13504397 (2).jpg

Newsstand edition copy of Captain America #392.  This issue features an appearance by Superia.

I believe this comic to be in Fine/Very Fine condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a handful of small spine stress creases/ticks that lightly break the ink...mostly on the front.  The back cover does show some light ink rubs/soiling along the spine, as well as some mild indentations and scuffs.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220901_09293844 (2).jpg

img20220901_09302559 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of Captain America Annual #12.  This comic features the 1st appearance and origin of The Bantam.  The original polybag and card are not with the comic.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus.  There is very light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  The front cover has a small paper 'ding' on the top page edge.  The front cover shows a few mild spine stress 'wrinkles' that will press out.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220901_09361493 (2).jpg

img20220901_09370123 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of Captain America Annual #12.  This comic features the 1st appearance and origin of The Bantam.  The original polybag and The Bantam 1993 Marvel Annuals trading card are included.

I believe this comic to be in Fine/Very Fine condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  It appears that the back cover has a subtle bend crease along the left page edge, which very lightly breaks the ink.  The front cover shows some very mild wear along the top edge, while both covers show some mild wrinkling and/or indentations that will press out.  The trading card is in good condition with a couple of small indentations at the edges.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220901_09375505 (2).jpg

img20220901_09384320 (2).jpg

20201010_154634.thumb.jpg.a375c87ac61f931c4e0144fb9aaef597.jpg

20201010_154724.thumb.jpg.0093957ae1a94f315cb83bfdf81362b5.jpg

Direct edition copy of Captain Atom #4 (DC).

I believe this comic to be in Fine/Very Fine condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The front cover shows a small corner bend at the bottom right that has bent the paper back, while both covers show a few edge bends that will press out.  The back cover shows a handful of areas of light soiling and/or ink transfers.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220901_10290902 (2).jpg

img20220901_10295339 (2).jpg

It's been awhile since I dropped the thread rules, so here you go.....

Hello, fellow collectors!!!

These are my requirements and rules for purchases...subject to change of course.  :bigsmile:

No HOSers or Probies....NO EXCEPTIONS.  If you're on my ignore list, I think you'll figure it out.

Payment methods accepted are personal/cashiers check, money order, or PayPal (last resort).  I'm moving away from PayPal and I don't have another electronic payment method.

Shipping for CGC graded books is $10 for a single slab, plus $1 per slab after that.  Shipping for raw books may be by Media Mail (up to 70lbs), unless buyer requests something else.  I don't like shipping too many comics by Media, so Priority is an option.  PM me and we'll discuss it.  (thumbsu

U.S. shipping only!!  Sorry, no international shipping. :frown:

No returns on products, unless they were damaged in transit.  PM me pictures of the damage and we'll work together to find a solution.

First :takeit:in the thread trumps any PM negotiations.

I will entertain reasonable offers, so please PM me(thumbsu

If someone would like any other pictures taken of a particular item, please let me know.  I'm more than happy to oblige.  (worship)

If you see an error with a listing, i.e. false/missing information, bad pictures, etc., please let me know so that I may correct it.  I'm open-minded when it comes to feedback and criticism, but please keep it civil.  It's my intent to estimate grade/condition conservatively with all raw comics.

Any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask!!!  Thanks so much for looking and good luck!!!

'There are no perfect people in this world...only perfect intentions.'

Direct edition copy of Captain Atom #6 (DC).  This issue features the 1st appearance of the new Dr. Spectro.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  The back cover shows a few edge bends that will press out, along with a mild corner bend near the bottom left corner.  It doesn’t appear to break ink.  The back cover also shows a few areas of light soiling and/or ink transfers.  There is a very mild spine/stacking roll that will press out.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

img20220901_10310420 (2).jpg

img20220901_10320491 (2).jpg

Edited by Galen130