• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed!
10 10

2,444 posts in this topic

Direct edition copy of Marvel Comics Presents #146.  This issue is Part 14 of the Seige of Darkness story line.  It features appearances by Ghost Rider, Morbius, Hannibal King, Blaze, and Doctor Strange.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a couple spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The Blaze cover shows a very light ink rub near the top staple.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

The next couple of listings are being shown out of sequence because they contain bound-in cards that I'd like you all to see. (thumbsu

Direct edition copy of Marvel Comics Presents #153.  The comic contains the original bound-in Marvel Masterprints cards.  This issue features appearances by Vengeance, Wolverine, War Machine, Moon Knight, and Tyger Tiger.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a couple spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The Wolverine cover shows light wear along the top corner area of the spine.  The cards are in great shape.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Marvel Fanfare #60, final issue (1st series).  This issue features appearances by Black Panther, Rogue, and Daredevil.

I believe this comic to be in Fine condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a couple spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.  Both covers shows light ink rubs and soiling along the spine.  The front cover shows some wear or ink transfers at the upper corners.  I can’t tell what caused this, but it doesn’t appear to be from moisture.  I don’t believe the ‘marks’ on the upper right corner will clean off, but who knows for sure.  There is also a very mild spine roll that can be pressed out.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Marvel Holiday Special 1993.  This issue features appearances by Wolverine and Thanos, as well as appearances by other Marvel characters.  The back cover shows a landscape image.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and there are no staples to worry about. There is very light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a couple spine stress creases/tics that barely break the ink.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

The Marvel Masterpieces 2 Collection #1, limited series.  The series reprints painted artwork from the card set by numerous artists.  It also contains new Steranko artwork in a centerfold.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a small number of spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

The Marvel Masterpieces 2 Collection #2, limited series.  The series reprints painted artwork from the card set by numerous artists.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a couple of spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

The Marvel Masterpieces 2 Collection #3, limited series.  The series reprints painted artwork from the card set by numerous artists.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a couple of spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  The front cover shows a small indentation/bend near the top spine corner that doesn’t appear to break the ink.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Marvel Milestones: Featuring Ghost Rider, Black Widow, and Iceman.  This comic reprints the 1st appearance of Ghost Rider from Marvel Spotlight #5.  The book is hard to find.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a small number of spine stress creases/ticks…with a couple that very lightly break the ink.

$30, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

8 hours ago, Galen130 said:

The Marvel Masterpieces 2 Collection #1, limited series.  The series reprints painted artwork from the card set by numerous artists.  It also contains new Steranko artwork in a centerfold.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a small number of spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

20210625_110422.jpg

20210625_110432.jpg

20210625_110441.jpg

20210625_110509.jpg

:takeit:

The Marvel Masterpieces 2 Collection #2, limited series.  The series reprints painted artwork from the card set by numerous artists.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a couple of spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING

20210625_110532.jpg

20210625_110541.jpg

20210625_110553.jpg

20210625_110625.jpg

The Marvel Masterpieces 2 Collection #3, limited series.  The series reprints painted artwork from the card set by numerous artists.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a couple of spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  The front cover shows a small indentation/bend near the top spine corner that doesn’t appear to break the ink.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING

20210625_110648.jpg

20210625_110656.jpg

20210625_110710.jpg

20210625_110733.jpg

Well folks, today is the one year anniversary since I started this thread.  With all the heartburn this site has been causing people with HTTP errors, software updates, and crashes, I have come across a new problem.  Upon further research, after a post hits a year old, it can't be edited.  This means I can't edit the title, which is sort of vital to advertising the thread when there are updates and/or changes.  I did my research before the thread was started and I NEVER saw this info anywhere.  Personally, I'm up to my eyebrows with the constant issues on the forums website...I'll not be adding more listings for the time being.  I can still add stuff, but without being able to change the title...well, that's how I run this thread.

If I understand correctly, I can only have one active thread in a sales forum.  Since it was my plan to keep this one running until it was completed (I don't know when now), I technically can't continue this in another thread.  Can't make changes after a year?  Not even the title?  doh!

Unless further info comes up to help me with this thread, I will not continue it.  Unfortunately, those of you that have 'piles' started will have to settle up with me by the end of this week, July 9th.  I will contact you by PM soon and we'll wrap it up.  With 20 modern books still sitting at CGC (not received after 2 months) is the ONLY reason I'm still selling my raw books here.  

I'll end on that note because I am extremely aggravated and don't want to finish by typing something I shouldn't.  Feel free to comment if you like, or find comics you'd like to purchase.  If I can't make changes to this thread because a freakin' year went by, I'll close it.  Where I go from there, I don't know...or maybe I do. :censored:

Thanks again to all who've been here, whether you made a purchase or not.  I'll update again once I figure out what the hell is going to happen next. (worship)

Edited by Galen130

Morbius: The Living Vampire #22.  This issue features an appearance by Spider-Man.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Morbius: The Living Vampire #28.  This issue features an appearance by Werewolf By Night.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as one or two spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Morbius: The Living Vampire #29.  This issue features appearances by Werewolf By Night, Ghost Rider, and Spider-Man.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a small number of spine stress creases/ticks…with one or two that very lightly break the ink.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Morbius: The Living Vampire #30.  This issue features an appearance by Martine.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  The back cover shows light ink rubs near the bottom staple.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130