• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed!
10 10

2,444 posts in this topic

Batman: Seduction of the Gun #1.  This issue is a one-shot story.  At the time of publication, DC Comics president Jenette Kahn recounts the loss of John Reisenbach, son of Warner executive Sandy Reisenbach, to a senseless street shooting. She announces all the proceeds of this book are going to the John A. Reisenbach Foundation for gun-control education activities.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no staples to worry about.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a one or two spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING

1 (2).jpg

2 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of Batman/Spawn: War Devil [nn].  This is a one-shot story, which has a companion comic in Spawn/Batman.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear on the spine and no staples to worry about. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as one or two spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink…if at all.  The spine bindings on both covers shows ink breakage, especially the front.  The bottom right corner of the book has a slight bend that translates through the whole comic, but doesn’t break the ink.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING

1 (2).jpg

2 (2).jpg

Batman: The Abduction [nn].  This issue is a one-shot story, and it features a sequence in which a drugged Batman fights Bruce Lee.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  This comic hardly any wear on the spine and there are no staples to worry about.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as the page edges near those corners.  There are no spine creases/tics to speak of.

$6, PLUS SHIPPING

1 (2).jpg

2 (2).jpg

1st print copy of Batman: The Last Angel [nn].  This issue is one-shot, trade paperback, with an Eric Lustbader -script…bestselling author of The Ninja.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  This book shows hardly any wear on the spine and no staples to worry about.  There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the top one where this a slight ‘crunch’), as well as a couple spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  The front cover shows a ‘cut’ indentation near the top spine corner that doesn’t break the ink.

$15 SHIPPED

1 (2).jpg

2 (2).jpg

Newsstand edition copy of Batman: The Official Comic Adaptation of the Warner Bros. Motion Picture.  This issue is a one-shot comic.

I believe this comic to be in Fine condition, or better.  This comic hardly any wear on the spine and no staples to worry about.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as the page edges near the corners.  There are a number of spine stress creases/tics that lightly break the ink.  There is a one-quarter inch tear at the top of the back cover, as well as a number of indentations, wrinkles, and finger bends…most of which can be pressed out.  Both covers show mild ink rubs near the spine.  The back cover shows an edge crease on the top that breaks ink.  There is a mild spine roll.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING

1 (2).jpg

2 (2).jpg

Batman/Two-Face: Crime and Punishment [nn].  This issue is a one-shot story, and the cover is half of a complete image with Batman/Riddler: The Riddle Factory.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic hardly any wear on the spine and there are no staples to worry about.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, with the top front having a small ink-breaking indentation, and the bottom back missing a very small piece of paper.  The back cover shows a few spots of very light scuffing to the gloss.  There are a few spine stress creases/ticks that don’t appear to break the ink.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING

1 (2).jpg

2 (2).jpg

Hardcover edition of Batman: Dark Joker-The Wild [nn], 1st print.  This issue is a one-shot Elseworlds story, with foil art on the dustjacket.  It features the Dark Joker and it is an extremely violent book.

I believe this book to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  This book shows hardly any wear on the spine and there are no staples to worry about.  The front, upper right corner of the dust jacket shows a sizeable bend crease that very lightly breaks the ink.  There is also a small tear on the corner from this.  That corner of the book itself shows no damage whatsoever.  The book itself is in great condition.

$30 SHIPPED

20200910_091533.thumb.jpg.fccad8c3ae459c5469513fd21cbc68f2.jpg

20200910_091538.thumb.jpg.a4df5e038cbcd10f09f3e5ca63e493a6.jpg

20200910_091547.thumb.jpg.66fa1ce0c0c5e16fc4bd88ac17c13057.jpg

20200910_091628.thumb.jpg.d76fafadd407312cc6e07a2597d5acda.jpg

20200910_091745.thumb.jpg.1df6ad82ea8ead9903fda847a56a93b1.jpg

20200910_091655.thumb.jpg.1a361cfd463794a26aad8961a00c21f8.jpg

Hardcover edition of Batman: Dark Knight Dynasty [nn], 1st print.  This issue is a one-shot Elseworlds story set in the past, present, and future.

I believe this book to be in Near Mint condition, or better.  This book shows hardly any wear on the spine and there are no staples to worry about.  The book is in excellent condition, with the exception of a mild edge bend on the front cover, near the bottom right corner of the dustjacket.  It barely breaks the ink in one small spot.

$35 SHIPPED

20200910_092511.thumb.jpg.6e69b717ab425889c1f1ac5d1fce50e2.jpg

20200910_092518.thumb.jpg.34fcedbd41d5f69a6844f1946fa6af28.jpg

20200910_092531.thumb.jpg.b47216c9da584c87d0014bb0824c9baa.jpg

20200910_092539.thumb.jpg.6467871bdec7354eaf403e08bd85b9a4.jpg

20200910_092555.thumb.jpg.83740c32ef175680c3ae9866b3e9f93e.jpg

Batman: Featuring Two-Face and The Riddler Collected Edition trade paperback, with an introduction by Mark Hamill.  This book reprints stories from Detective Comics (DC, 1937 series) #66, 68, 140 and 377; Batman (DC, 1940 series) #179; Secret Origins Special (DC, 1989 series) #1 and Batman Annual (DC, 1982 series) #14.

I believe this book to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This book shows hardly any wear on the spine and there are no staples to worry about.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, including drop damage on the back cover’s bottom spine corner which made a slight bend through the entire book.  There are a couple spine stress creases/ticks on the back that very lightly break the ink.  The upper page edge of the back cover shows some roughening…similar to a bad production cut.  The back cover also shows some very light ink rubs near the bottom spine corner.

$15 SHIPPED

1 (2).jpg

2 (2).jpg

Volume 2 edition of The Greatest Batman Stories Ever Told, trade paperback.  This book is the Warner Books edition, with cover art by Walt Simonson.  This massive book features biographies of the major creators featured in this volume, and is illustrated with cover reproductions from Detective Comics #74, Batman #60, Detective Comics #241, Detective Comics #263, Batman #178, Detective Comics #355, Batman #195, Detective Comics #379, Batman #227, Batman #320, Batman #362, Detective Comics #551, Batman #402, Detective Comics #553, and Batman #412.

I have two copies of this book...this is copy number one.

I believe this book to be in Fine condition, or better.  This book shows hardly any wear on the spine and there are no staples to worry about.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a couple of spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  The front cover has a small hole that goes through it, along with about 30 pages of the book.  I believe I bought the book like this.  Both covers show mild wear and tear to include scuffs, scratches, and mild indentations.  Most of these do not break the ink.  The upper right corner of the book is ever so slightly bent, but there are no creases on the covers.

$12 SHIPPED

20200928_113702.thumb.jpg.565a44efb248faafa844ccb046394d77.jpg

20200928_113708.thumb.jpg.639cdbcb2200a05b7a0be1d761d97369.jpg

20200928_113734.thumb.jpg.68103901ed50d8a6bb6060b20083ae56.jpg

20200928_113742.thumb.jpg.d09221c7746967dfb5550141849d7dd5.jpg

20200928_113753.thumb.jpg.164f8ab369f81174a2d33c76bda7b8fc.jpg

Edited by Galen130

Volume 2 edition of The Greatest Batman Stories Ever Told, trade paperback.  This book is the Warner Books edition, with cover art by Walt Simonson.  This massive book features biographies of the major creators featured in this volume, and is illustrated with cover reproductions from Detective Comics #74, Batman #60, Detective Comics #241, Detective Comics #263, Batman #178, Detective Comics #355, Batman #195, Detective Comics #379, Batman #227, Batman #320, Batman #362, Detective Comics #551, Batman #402, Detective Comics #553, and Batman #412.

This is copy number two.

I believe this book to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This book shows hardly any wear on the spine and there are no staples to worry about.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a couple of spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  Both covers have very mild cosmetic scratches and scuffs, while the front cover shows a very mild bend crease near the upper edge that barely breaks the ink…if at all.  The top edge of the front cover (center) shows some very mild rippling that may be production related.

$20 SHIPPED

20200928_113810.thumb.jpg.98e25b8837e827befcbc2f33c5611144.jpg

20200928_113816.thumb.jpg.18dd649d9fee07bc1d43e733ca845507.jpg

20200928_113826.thumb.jpg.17b2c12083b87eb545d2b447c4865709.jpg

20200928_113858.thumb.jpg.b3d57d67cdf50283c3b6fc8596c6e905.jpg

Edited by Galen130

Volume 2 edition of The Greatest Joker Stories Ever Told.  This book is the Warner Books edition, with cover art by Brian Bolland.  This massive book features biographies of the major creators featured in this volume, and is illustrated with cover reproductions from Batman #1, Batman #4, 1948 comic strip syndication, Detective Comics #168, Batman #63, Batman #73, World’s Finest Comics #61, Batman #74, World’s Finest Comics #88, Batman #110, Batman #159, Batman #163, 1966 Batman Kellogg’s Special, Batman #251, The Brave and the Bold #111, The Joker #3, Detective Comics 475, Detective Comics #476, and Batman #321.

I believe this book to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This book shows hardly any wear on the spine and there are no staples to worry about.  There is very light blunting of the spine corners and there are no spine stress creases/tics to speak of.  There aren’t any spine stress creases/ticks to speak of.  Both covers have very mild cosmetic scratches, scuffs, edge bends, while the front cover shows a couple of small indentations that don’t appear to break the ink.

$18 SHIPPED

20200928_113913.thumb.jpg.8bb527077e8a7dec1edac7a9408da30c.jpg

20200928_113923.thumb.jpg.a1c2a3c6b09400edfb4689fe9cdb315c.jpg

20200928_113929.thumb.jpg.ced7dfd18d7077a30a8da272f10d2dfe.jpg

20200928_113936.thumb.jpg.b63f4ec0f840879167d3a43eb9edab98.jpg

Prestige edition copy of Batman & Robin: The Official Comic Adaptation of the Warner Bros. Motion Picture.  This edition was printed on higher quality paper, with a cardstock cover.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear on the spine and there are no staples to worry about.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink…if at all.

$8, PLUS SHIPPING

1 (2).jpg

2 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of Batman: Bane [nn].  This is a one-shot issue, with a cover that shares an image with the following books; Batman: Batgirl, Batman: Mr. Freeze, and Batman: Poison Ivy.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine minus condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear on the spine and there are no staples to worry about.  There is light blunting of the spine corners that show tears in the paper surface…especially the top corner.  The front cover, bottom edge shows a small bend crease that lightly breaks the ink.  There are a couple very mild spine tics on the front cover that don’t break the ink.  The back cover shows some ‘speckles’, especially near the bottom left corner.  This isn’t part of the image…I believe it came from an older backing board.  I was able to remove a couple with my finger nail, but some of them might be wear in the ink.

$7, PLUS SHIPPING

1 (2).jpg

2 (2).jpg

Edited by Galen130

Direct edition copy of Batman: Batgirl [nn].  This is a one-shot issue, with a cover that shares an image with the following books; Batman: Bane, Batman: Mr. Freeze, and Batman: Poison Ivy.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear on the spine and there are no staples to worry about.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as some light wear near them (edge crease near top one).  There are one or two very mild spine stress ticks on the front cover that barely break the ink.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING

1 (2).jpg

2 (2).jpg

Edited by Galen130

Batman: Brotherhood of the Bat [nn].  This issue is a one-shot Elseworlds story that is set 50 years in the future, featuring a resurrected Ras Al Ghul creating the Batmen.  It has a wrap-around cover.

I believe this book to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This book shows hardly any wear on the spine and there are no staples to worry about.  There is light blunting of the spine corners and no stress creases/tics to speak of.  The bottom spine corner shows mild drop damage that horizontally breaks the ink on the front cover.  The back cover in the same spot shows a small spine crease.  Both cover spine bindings show mild creasing that doesn’t break the ink.

$6, PLUS SHIPPING

1 (2).jpg

2 (2).jpg

Batman: Castle of the Bat [nn].  This issue is a one-shot Elseworlds story.

I believe this book to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  This book shows hardly any wear on the spine and there are no staples to worry about.  There is light blunting of the spine corners and no stress creases/tics to speak of.  The bottom spine corner shows very mild drop damage that does not appear to break the ink.  The both covers show a very mild ‘bend’ of the spine binding.  They aren’t creased, so there’s no ink breakage…possibly due to the glued nature of the spine rather than being read.  The back cover shows some mild vertical cosmetic scratches in the gloss.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING

1 (2).jpg

2 (2).jpg

Edited by Galen130

Batman: Catwoman Defiant [nn].  This is a one-shot issue, with the Catwoman logo stamped in gold prismatic foil.  The front cover of the book shares an image with Batman: Penguin Triumphant.  This comic was published about the same time the Batman Returns movie debuted.  Unfortunately (or not), this comic was signed ‘Catwoman’ by someone at my LCS dressed as the character.  It was during an event promoting the release of Batman Adventures comic series.  There’s also a polaroid photo of the individual…it came with the comic and shipped to me overseas.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine minus condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear on the spine and there are no staples to worry about.  There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the bottom one on the front).  There are one or two spine tics that don’t appear to break the ink.  The book is slightly ‘rolled’ at the spine bindings, which lightly break the ink on both covers.  The back cover shows a UPC code, but it’s a sticker that was later added.  There are some mild scuffs and scratches to the gloss on both covers.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING

1 (2).jpg

2 (2).jpg

Batman: Dark Allegiances [nn].  This issue is a one-shot Elseworlds story by Howard Chaykin.  The story takes place during World War II.

I believe this book to be in Very Fine minus condition, or better.  This book shows very light wear on the spine and there are no staples to worry about.  There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the bottom one), as well as one or two spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  The bottom spine corner shows very mild drop damage that lightly breaks the ink on the back cover.  The book is slightly ‘bent’ at the spine bindings, which show a little bit of creasing and ink breakage in spots.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING

1 (2).jpg

2 (2).jpg

Prestige edition of Batman Forever: The Official Comic Adaptation of the Warner Bros. Motion Picture [nn].

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear on the spine and there are no staples to worry about.  There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the bottom one on the back), and there are no spine stress creases/ticks to speak of.  The bottom spine corner shows mild drop damage, which does break the ink at the spine on the back.  The front cover shows a few mild indentations that don’t break the ink, except for one near the spine close to the letter ‘F’.

$6, PLUS SHIPPING

1 (2).jpg

2 (2).jpg