• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed!
10 10

2,444 posts in this topic

Direct edition copy of X-Force #25, Cable hologram.  The cover is a wraparound, with work done by Greg Capullo.  This issue features the return of Cable to the team.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine minus condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a small number of spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  Along with these spine creases is some very minute wrinkling that barely breaks the ink, as well as some light soiling in spots.  The front cover shows some very light edge wear all around in spots, while the hologram shows some moderate cosmetic scratches/scuffs.  The back cover shows a few spots of light ink rubs along the spine.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING

15 (2).jpg

16 (2).jpg

Army of Darkness #1, Nick Bradshaw cover A (2005 series).  This issue is Army of Darkness vs. Re-animator, with a cardstock cover.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  The front cover shows a couple of very subtle scuffs to the gloss in spots near the spine.  They are difficult to see.  Both covers show very mild dings to the bottom edge, with the back showing some very mild wear in that spot.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Army of Darkness #2, Arthur Suydam cover A (2007 series).

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a handful of spine stress creases/ticks…with a few that barely break the ink.  The front cover shows a very small edge bend at the top.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Army of Darkness #3, Arthur Suydam cover A (2007 series).

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a handful of spine stress creases/ticks…with a few that barely break the ink.  The front cover shows a few mild indentations and finger bends that will press out.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Army of Darkness: Ashes 2 Ashes #1, J. Scott Campbell variant.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the bottom one on the back cover), as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  The front cover shows some mild stacking indentations, while both covers show very light wear on either the bottom or top edge.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Army of Darkness: Ashes 2 Ashes #3, Nick Bradshaw variant.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a small handful of spine stress creases/ticks…with a couple that very lightly break the ink.  The back cover shows a few spots of very light wear/scuffs to the gloss near the spine.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Army of Darkness: Ashes 2 Ashes #4, Nick Bradshaw variant.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The bottom page corner of the back cover shows a mild bend/crease, which I believe can be pressed out.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Army of Darkness/Xena, Warrior Princess #1, Udon Studios cover A.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  There is very light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a couple spine stress creases that very lightly break the ink.  The front cover shows a fingernail-shaped crease that lightly breaks the ink.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Army of Darkness/Xena, Warrior Princess #2, Fabiano Neves cover B.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  There is very light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  The front cover shows a staple (stacking) indentation near the top staple.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Army of Darkness/Xena, Warrior Princess #3, Udon Studios cover A.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Army of Darkness/Xena, Warrior Princess #4, Udon Studios cover A.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  There is very light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a couple spine stress creases that barely break the ink.  Both covers show extremely light ink rubs near the staples.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Direct edition copy of Batman #515.  This issue is Troika, Part 1, featuring the return of Bruce Wayne as Batman.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a small handful of spine stress creases/ticks…with a couple that very lightly break the ink.  Near the spine on the back cover, there are a few mild indentations that don’t break the ink.  There are one or two very small ink rubs on the back cover, near the staples, as well as a couple of very mild finger bends/indentations.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Direct edition copy of Batman #520.  This issue features an appearance by Renee Montoya.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the bottom one), as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The back spine corner shows bend creases that barely break the ink.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Direct edition copy of Batman #530.  This issue is The Deadman Connection, Part 1, featuring an appearance by Deadman.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is very light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  The back cover, bottom spine corner, shows a small bend that didn’t crease and didn’t break the ink.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Direct edition copy of Batman #531.  This issue is The Deadman Connection, Part 2, featuring an appearance by Deadman.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is very light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  The back cover, bottom spine corner, shows a couple bend creases that barely break the ink.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Direct edition copy of Batman #532.  This issue is The Deadman Connection, Part 3, featuring an appearance by Deadman.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is very light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a couple spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  On the top edge of the entire comic, next to the top spine corner, there is a very mild edge bend that barely breaks the ink on the back cover.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Direct edition copy of Batman #545.  This issue is Major Arcana, Part 2, featuring appearances by Joker and Demon.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on, and along, the spine and no tears at the staples. There is very light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a small handful of spine stress creases/ticks…with a few that barely break the ink.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Direct edition copy of Batman #550.  This issue features the 1st appearance of Cameron Chase.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the top corner), as well as a couple spine stress crease/ticks that very lightly break the ink.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

3rd print, softcover edition of Batman & Dracula: Red Rain.  This book is the 1st part of an Elseworlds trilogy featuring Batman as a vampire for justice.  The -script was done by Eric Lustbader, renowned author of The Ninja.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  This book shows no wear on the spine and there are no staples to worry about.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as very mild drop damage to the bottom on that doesn’t break the ink…except for a light blunting ‘crease’.  This book was read, but it was handled very carefully…which is evident by the lack of spine binding ink breakage.  There are no cracks/bends along the spine from being read.

$15 SHIPPED

20200807_084512.thumb.jpg.97174aa7b82d4d2b7bb2d2313eb49210.jpg

20200807_084520.thumb.jpg.623a06c6f2a6865687b7f74268d8eb40.jpg

20200807_084531.thumb.jpg.b5036f79bc0b4fd8a217f857ccaf197f.jpg

20200807_084539.thumb.jpg.2d55eace7e8aa319639721f865700ff5.jpg

20200807_084549.thumb.jpg.418c327279f6be1ffc391abcfc2bfd11.jpg