• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed!
10 10

2,444 posts in this topic

Infinity Inc. #46.  This issue is a Millennium tie-in, Week 3.  It features an appearance by Thor.

I believe this comic to be in Fine/Very Fine condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a handful of spine stress creases/ticks…with a few that very lightly break the ink.  There appear to be a couple spots of light oxidation and/or rust on the staples (no migration).  The back cover shows a few spots of light soiling/ink transfers along the spine.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

1 (2).jpg

2 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of Justice #6 (Marvel New Universe).  This issue features the 1st appearances of Chain, Zirco, and Dickie.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a handful of spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The front cover shows a few mild finger/edge bends that can be pressed out.  The back cover shows some very light soiling in spots around the white border.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

1 (2).jpg

2 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of Kickers Inc. #5 (Marvel New Universe).  This issue features an appearance by D.P. 7.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The front cover shows a few mild indentations that don’t break ink.  The back cover shows a few spots of very light ink rubs/transfers close to the spine, as well as a few edge bends on the right page edge.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

1 (2).jpg

2 (2).jpg

Edited by Galen130

Newsstand edition copy of The Pirates of Dark Water #7, limited series.  The 9-issue series is bases on the Hanna Barbera animated series.

There's really nothing special about this comic...I give it about a 6.0.  Most of the defects are visible in the scans, except maybe for the multitude of dimples on the front cover.  So....

FREE with any purchase  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Shaman’s Tears #2 (Image Comics).  This comic has a double gatefold cover, that if removed from the book, forms a two-sided poster.

I believe this comic to be in Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners (as well as wear near the corners), as well as a handful of spine stress creases/ticks that lightly break the ink.  The front cover has sticker residue near the issue number, left over from a price sticker…which should clean off.  Both covers show light edge wear, while the back cover a mild bend crease near the top left corner that doesn’t break ink.  The back cover also shows a couple of vertical impressions and wear because of the folded gatefold cover inside the back.  This same gatefold poster is what you see sticking up in the scan, above the top of the comic.

$1, PLUS SHIPPING

1 (2).jpg

2 (2).jpg

Newsstand edition copy of Solo Avengers #20, final issue with this title.  This issue features Hawkeye, as well as appearances by Plant Man and Moondragon.  The series changes to Avengers Spotlight #21 after this issue.

This comic has plenty of issues, but it's better than a 'reader' copy.  Also, it's not exactly an exciting comic book.  I'm not bothering with a grade estimate, so...

FREE with any purchase

3 (2).jpg

4 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of Spider-Man #17.  This issue features the ‘death’ of Spider-Man, as well as an appearance by Thanos.

I believe this comic to be in Fine/Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The front cover shows a few spots of very light ink rubs on the black background, as well as an indentation on the knuckle of Thanos’ pinky (no ink breakage).  The back cover shows some very mild scuffs and wear in various places.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

5 (2).jpg

6 (2).jpg

Star Blazers #3 (Comico).  This is part three of a 5-part limited series, with painting artwork by Ken Steacy.

This is kind of a gee-whiz comic book...nothing special since I don't have the complete series.  See scans for defects...there is some light ink loss/wear on both covers.  You can have this comic for.....

FREE with purchase

1 (2).jpg

2 (2).jpg

Star Brand #3 (Marvel New Universe).  This comic is part of a short-lived, nineteen issue series.

Nothing special here either, so I suggest you buy something dang it!! lol

This comic is.....

FREE with purchase

3 (2).jpg

4 (2).jpg

The Tenth #1, Fire variant (1997 series).  Tony Daniel is the creator, and major contributor to this comic series.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the bottom corner), as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  The entire top spine corner of the comic shows a mild bend that very lightly breaks the ink on both covers.  The back cover shows extremely light ink rubs in spots along the spine.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING

1 (2).jpg

2 (2).jpg

Turok, The Dinosaur Hunter #2 (1993 series).

This comic has a sizeable tear up from the bottom edge of the back cover.  It's not worth grading or selling, so......

FREE with any purchase

3 (2).jpg

4 (2).jpg

Turok, The Dinosaur Hunter #7 (1993 series).  This issue features the 1st appearance of Chichak and the Spider People.

I believe this comic to be in Fine/Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The front cover shows a mild bend crease near the bottom right corner that barely breaks the ink.  Both covers show a few mild edge bends that will press out, as well as a very mild spine roll.  The back cover shows light ink wear/rubs in spots around the edges and spine.

$1, PLUS SHIPPING

5 (2).jpg

6 (2).jpg

War Story: Johann’s Tiger, one-shot (Vertigo/DC).  The tank photo on the front cover is courtesy of the Tank Museum.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine minus condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The bottom right corner of the entire comic shows a small bend through it that barely breaks the ink on either cover.  The top spine corner shows a bend through it that barely breaks the ink on either cover.  The back cover shows some light ink rubs in spots along the spine and the top edge.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING

7 (2).jpg

8 (2).jpg

Wonder Woman #2 & #3, The New 52.  Except for the fact that Brian Azzarello and Cliff Chiang are the major contributors to these books, there's nothing overly special about them.  I'm selling them as a two-book lot, or individually.

Both comics are about a VF-, or better.  See the scans below.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING (both books)

$1.50, PLUS SHIPPING (each book)

9 (2).jpg

10 (2).jpg

11 (2).jpg

12 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of X-Man #45.  This issue has a gatefold Marvel Universe Guide cover.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink…if at all.  The front cover shows light wear along the gatefold edge…which is fairly common.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

1 (2).jpg

2 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of Uncanny X-Men #282.  This issue features the very 1st appearance of Bishop on the cover, as well as a story cameo on the last page.

I believe this comic to be in Fine condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  The front cover is in real nice shape, but the back cover…blah!!!  The back cover has a bunch of ink rubs, ink transfers, and soiling all around.  This comic came to me in this condition.  There is also a mild stacking roll that is evident on the back cover.

$8, PLUS SHIPPING

7 (2).jpg

8 (2).jpg

Edited by Galen130

Direct edition copy of Uncanny X-Men #283.  This issue features the 1st full appearance of Bishop, as well as the 1st appearance of Gamesmaster and Eye-Beam.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The front cover shows a production wrinkle below the issue number box that barely breaks the ink, as well as a mild horizontal indentation through ‘X-Men’ that can be pressed out.

$10, PLUS SHIPPING

9 (2).jpg

10 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of X-Factor #52.  This issue features an appearance by Sabretooth.

I believe this comic to be in Fine/Very Fine condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a small handful of spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The back cover shows light sun/dust shadows, soiling, and/or ink transfers…evident in the scan.

$1, PLUS SHIPPING

11 (2).jpg

12 (2).jpg

Direct edition copy of X-Factor #92, Havok hologram.  The cover is a wraparound, with work done by Joe Quesada.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the top corner), and there are no spine stress creases/ticks to speak of.  The back cover shows a very small tear near the bottom spine corner, while the hologram on the front cover shows cosmetic scratches/scuffs.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING

13 (2).jpg

14 (2).jpg

Edited by Galen130