• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Contest to pick the last issue of Flash Comics that is obtained by Flashlights
4 4

599 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

I go to ABC infrequently. Their back issue prices are a bit steep. But they have a huge selection and multiple storefronts all connected.  

I am closest to Rogue’s gallery, unfortunately they have ZERO back issues. Great prices on new incentive books. 

Bat City is where I call home, they are a non-profit. Have a weekly FB “wine” down video and does a zoom book club.

Titan Moon I have been to a few times with @BladeTX

Hmmmmm Bat City eh? I've got to check that out next time. :bigsmile:

17 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

What was the final issue purchased?

We are still going...with only 3 left now...one's in the mail to me and will arrive any day now!! To recap here are the last three still needed to complete the run

:

image.png.32704e226abed944ba6b2e7ae7d48809.pngimage.png.4141afeea00c6bc8075006066eb1c797.pngimage.png.f0cf135ee957e8b0f8638289761cdebd.png

Edited by flashlites

Here is the latest:

Expected Delivery by

FRIDAY5 MARCH2021

Status

In-Transit

March 3, 2021

In Transit, Arriving On Time

Get Updates 

Tracking History March 3, 2021
Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered by the expected delivery date. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

12 minutes ago, flashlites said:

Here is the latest:

Expected Delivery by

FRIDAY5 MARCH2021

Status

In-Transit

March 3, 2021

Get Updates 

Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered by the expected delivery date. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

Understandable!

Post has had some issues in Texas, I had one not scanned since Feb 14th update finally today  :banana:

But since Feb 14th I've bought and sold and shipped USPS that has been delivered and positive feedback left

Idk what was up with the x-factor #5 in 9.4 lol

It's a book I wanted to go with my #6. But I'll be if'n it didnt take foheveh  :tonofbricks:

6 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

But since Feb 14th I've bought and sold and shipped USPS that has been delivered and positive feedback left

It's a book I wanted to go with my #6. But I'll be if'n it didnt take foheveh  :tonofbricks:

6 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

What's the confusion @flashlites

The one that finally updated today after not being scanned since Feb 14th, was my x-factor #5 cgc 9.4 I bought to go with my #6, but I'm not sure why it took so long...

1 hour ago, flashlites said:

Here is the latest:

Expected Delivery by

FRIDAY5 MARCH2021

Status

In-Transit

March 3, 2021

Get Updates 

So mail in Texas can be a minute right now  :)

I just figured I'd give it a Texan accent, maybe if I followed it up with sugah  it would have sounded more like rogue, what am I doing! :ohnoez:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

What's the confusion @flashlites

The one that finally updated today after not being scanned since Feb 14th, was my x-factor #5 cgc 9.4 I bought to go with my #6, but I'm not sure why it took so long...

So mail in Texas can be a minute right now  :)

I just figured I'd give it a Texan accent, maybe if I followed it up with sugah  it would have sounded more like rogue, what am I doing! :ohnoez:

Lol looking forward to see who wins

Anyway.....

Lol but since the xfactor had been lost in transit

I have used usps and bought and sold and had things deliver to me and the buyer with positive feedback left...

It was just that one package that took forever

Hope yours arrives soon. :shy:

10 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@flashlites

18 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

giphy-3.gif

4 minutes ago, flashlites said:

I hope yours get there soon too! I am just hoping that the mail here gets back to normal soon.:bigsmile: 

Yes it's a bother at the moment, I went one day last week to the post, and they had a signed that they were closed until a certain date. Well the date I was there was when they were to reopen, I waited 30 minutes talked to other people, tried to do the do it yourself machine, etc

But while i was doing it someone came and put a package through the do it yourself bin, and got it stuck lol

So it was a good thing i didnt finish paying, finally went to a different location after waiting an hour

Then come this week they said the reason they were closed is because they had no water to flush, I felt bad, but it's all over for the most part.....