• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Contest to pick the last issue of Flash Comics that is obtained by Flashlights
4 4

599 posts in this topic

I would like to thank @Comics4All for being willing or at least actually getting the answers wrong sometimes too, so that I dont feel the need to enroll in college courses again :roflmao:

:takeit: to know I'm not a know it all, and evidently (even though he won) neither is he, your good people!

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I would like to thank @Comics4All for being willing or at least actually getting the answers wrong sometimes too, so that I dont feel the need to enroll in college courses again :roflmao:

:takeit: to know I'm not a know it all, and evidently (even though he won) neither is he, your good people!

@ADAMANTIUM Well I think it's safe to say that neither of us will give Ken Jennings a run for his $ on Jeopardy! lol

You are good people too! I

:tink:

@Crops068@frozentundraguy @flashlitesI hope everyone here tonight has a fun & safe Weekend!

I have spoken! lol

1 minute ago, Comics4All said:

Hey

I just realized a lot of folks from Texas are in this thread!

How are Y'all doing with the Snow/Ice??

It'll be 0 degrees Fahrenheit tonight here in Dallas, but today wasn't so bad. Mostly snow, so the car was easy to clean off. Still, I have to get out in it tomorrow and Wednesday, so hope it is doable :)  

got out in it yesterday and the day before. My keys fell in the snow yesterday and lol after I went in to pick up a to go order, got back in the car and the whole key mechanism wouldn't turn. My only conclusion was it was due to dropping the keys in the snow, not sure (shrug) 

Anyway held a lighter up to it for about 20 seconds and it turned and started lol 

Further, I just got a new battery 2 weeks ago, as the old one was 3 years old and the car wouldn't turn. Then last week, my dad had to get a new battery too. 

It wasn't even that cold last week, but it worked out that we got them before this past weekend with extra chill! :x 

29 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

It'll be 0 degrees Fahrenheit tonight here in Dallas, but today wasn't so bad. Mostly snow, so the car was easy to clean off. Still, I have to get out in it tomorrow and Wednesday, so hope it is doable :)  

got out in it yesterday and the day before. My keys fell in the snow yesterday and lol after I went in to pick up a to go order, got back in the car and the whole key mechanism wouldn't turn. My only conclusion was it was due to dropping the keys in the snow, not sure (shrug) 

Anyway held a lighter up to it for about 20 seconds and it turned and started lol 

Further, I just got a new battery 2 weeks ago, as the old one was 3 years old and the car wouldn't turn. Then last week, my dad had to get a new battery too. 

It wasn't even that cold last week, but it worked out that we got them before this past weekend with extra chill! :x 

Crazy!

Stay Safe! 

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Its warned up here in San Antonio to 29. Gonna try and go get some drive through here ---the roads seemed to have melted. Still snow on the lawn. We got about 4-6 inches I'd say. An absolute blizzard by San Antonio standards!

2 minutes ago, flashlites said:

Its warned up here in San Antonio to 29. Gonna try and go get some drive through here ---the roads seemed to have melted. Still snow on the lawn. We got about 4-6 inches I'd say. An absolute blizzard by San Antonio standards!

We only got about 3 inches but today was snow, next couple of days ice, so hoping to still get out ...

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

We only got about 3 inches but today was snow, next couple of days ice, so hoping to still get out ...

We got out but everything was closed here no Sonic no Mc D's all the gas pumps were turned off at the gas stations, Wataburger was open but the drive through line was wrapped twice around the building and back out onto the road??!! Wal-Mart was open but they said they were closing soon and the inside McD's was closed so no fast food for Flashlites today  doh! I forgot to check and see if Big Belly Burger was open!!

image.png.271c78c6fa012a3403f20cc83765fd55.png

Edited by flashlites

59 minutes ago, flashlites said:

We got out but everything was closed here no Sonic no Mc D's all the gas pumps were turned off at the gas stations, Wataburger was open but the drive through line was wrapped twice around the building and back out onto the road??!! Wal-Mart was open but they said they were closing soon and the inside McD's was closed so no fast food for Flashlites today  doh! I forgot to check and see if Big Belly Burger was open!!

image.png.271c78c6fa012a3403f20cc83765fd55.png

Lol whataburger is always open hahah, the year the storms took out power fo nearly 8 hours that's where we went too hahaha

But ya the wait time :tonofbricks:

There was to be rolling blackouts today but we havent lost it yet. We have to count our blessings  :tink: