• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No trading on here?

12 posts in this topic

No one will stop you from trying.  It’s allowed for sure. 

good luck

10 hours ago, Crushingame said:

Don’t see anything that says yes or no. I tried searching thru some old threads and didn’t see anything.

if It isn’t allowed then why not?

thanks!

12. If posting a trading thread you must list a dollar value price for the book that you WILL accept in TRADE VALUE, and you MUST put "TRADE ONLY" in the title of your thread if you will not accept money.

1 minute ago, comicdonna said:

12. If posting a trading thread you must list a dollar value price for the book that you WILL accept in TRADE VALUE, and you MUST put "TRADE ONLY" in the title of your thread if you will not accept money.

Where would I post it at? What section?

Just now, Crushingame said:

Where would I post it at? What section?

It depends what you are looking to trade.  Either the GSB or copper/modern selling section.  (If you want to trade GSB for Copper/modern or vise versa, the Mixed age section).  

Be sure to carefully read all the rules first.  

1 minute ago, comicdonna said:

It depends what you are looking to trade.  Either the GSB or copper/modern selling section.  (If you want to trade GSB for Copper/modern or vise versa, the Mixed age section).  

Be sure to carefully read all the rules first.  

Awesome! Thank u so much.