• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flip through and Submit Your Best Offer!

43 posts in this topic

A new format for submitting your offers. Its called a flipbook and its sort of like an online catalogue. The only difference is you can submit your offer for each book right from the books pages! Check back often as I'll be adding new books on an ongoing basis. All offers will recieve a " declined ", " accepted " or " pending further review " (which usually means I need some time to compare notes from what I need for each book). I'm also offering "Livehelp" for anyone with specific questions on the books themselves. Livehelp runs Mon-Fri between 9-5 and when its either set to offline or away, the messages much like the offers come directly to my blackberry. All requests will be answered by the next business day or sooner. Thanks for stopping-by and browsing!
status.php

stardevelop.com Live Help

livehelp_info.gif

my apologies for the duplication... I had to make some adjustments based on users feedback and these boards are not very forgiving for altering code once its been posted... tongue.gif

Some new books have been added, and moving forward, the main post will be revised without the need to add additional posts, other than to update you on what's been added...

A big thanks to all the feedback I got from everyone, and glad to hear you guys dig it!! thumbsup2.gif

CW...while your computer savvy whiz-bang method may be great, it's essentially negating those people stuck on dial-up connections...

And this applies for those with large scans...

If it takes more than a minute or two to load...I tend to go to the next thread...

Jim

CW...while your computer savvy whiz-bang method may be great, it's essentially negating those people stuck on dial-up connections...

And this applies for those with large scans...

If it takes more than a minute or two to load...I tend to go to the next thread...

Jim

Thanks for the feedback Jim.

The catalogue itself is not the problem... its the server that's hosting it thats down. I will correct the problem and update you when everything is back to normal asap! Thanks for your patience.

Very cool set up. One of my customers/friends was at my shop when I was viewing your set-up saw that DD 43 and said " I want that", bid placed, accepted and paid for in less than 5 minutes thumbsup2.gif

Very cool set up. One of my customers/friends was at my shop when I was viewing your set-up saw that DD 43 and said " I want that", bid placed, accepted and paid for in less than 5 minutes thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for the show of support Nikos! thumbsup2.gif

The server demons seem to have been exorcised and any problems or delays you may have been experiencing in loading the catalogue should be fixed devil.gif

I've updated the catalogue to replace stuff which sold... and I should be online for the next couple of hours to answer any questions. hi.gif

Catalogue updated to replace books which have sold. Thanks to all of you who have submitted offers, and to Carl for the purchases! thumbsup2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif Thank you!

thumbsup2.gif

A big thanks to Jeff for a smooth purchase. I've updated the catalogue with new books to replace the ones that sold.

Thanks again to everyone for stopping-by and browsing!

What was the final verdict on the PLOD FUNNY AMINALS if I may axk?? Sweet book.... Justin

Hey Justin

I'm going to relist it again; I want to see if I can get what I put into the book, and if I don't, then I'll keep it or put it up in the store with a fixed price...

Its kind of a sore point for me because I had several other high-grade copies of that book and I decided to send the one I bought from DD and it came back restored. frown.gif

That is the COOLEST thing I've ever seen for something like this.

I submitted an offer for one of the horror comics.

Thanks Rich smile.gif

I've updated the catalogue; added more material. If your interested in anything, submit your offer -- I will accept all reasonable and fair offers! thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for looking

That Captain America #66 is awazing looking! laugh.gif

How much do the Canadian Editions go for compared to the regular US version?

Thanks Norinn Radd! thumbsup2.gif

As for you question about pricing, I have heard various people suggest different pricing formulas for Canadian editions; some say 2/3rd's and others say that certain collectors actually pay more as the Canadian editions tend to be harder to find and were produced in lower numbers in comparison to the US versions.

I have also heard that the above factors in more on low-grade as the high-grade stuff usually sells just as well, if not better due to the two-fold rarity of a high-grade GA and lower print-runs than the US version. confused-smiley-013.gif