• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S QUARNUICOPIA IS CLOSED.
3 3

1,104 posts in this topic

Ringo  Kid  17

Flat, tight,  clean, glossy,  white pages,  minimal  wear.  a little beauty.  Nice  Maneely  covver.

Asking  $40  SOLD!

9OBgSHx.jpg

Edited by catrick339

All right  Gang,  that's it  for this afternoon,  back  tonight around  8 PM  with  a big  ol' pile  of  soldiers  and  saddlebums. 

20 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Here's the closest   we get to a superhero  title  in  this  thread!

Captain  Flash  #2
Sterling,  1955

The usual  touch  of stacking  roll,  a bit  of  general wear,  and that dangling chad upper  LH  FC is no  longer there. 
I must've  caught it on  the  bag when  I  was putting it  away,  it's  gone now.  Otherwise  tight  spine  and CF,   good  gloss,  white pages

Asking  $75  for  this one,  pretty  firm. 

6MaKEed.jpg

take

Greetings  Gang!

Finishing  up   some  of the scan work,   we're looking  good  for  8  PM.  

In the meanwhile,  here's  something  to  occupy  your time,.

Marines  In  Battle 3

Flat,  tight,  clean,  glossy,  white  pages.   Touch of minor  general wear,    dust  shadow  RH  edge FC,   somewhat lighter  matching shadow
LH  edge BC.  Pretty  copy if  the  shadow  doesn't bother you.

Take  it for  $35  SOLD!

dtwr6pN.jpg

Edited by catrick339

2 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Greetings  Gang!

Finishing  up   some  of the scan work,   we're looking  good  for  8  PM.  

In the meanwhile,  here's  something  to  occupy  your time,.

Marines  In  Battle 3

Flat,  tight,  clean,  glossy,  white  pages.   Touch of minor  general wear,    dust  shadow  RH  edge FC,   somewhat lighter  matching shadow
LH  edge BC.  Pretty  copy if  the  shadow  doesn't bother you.

Take  it for  $35

dtwr6pN.jpg

Take

All right  Gang!   Ten before  Eight,  and  all  my  chores are  caught  up,   I'm  ready  to  rock. 
If  my  typing  digits  hold  out  I  have  a bit over  thirty  books  to  list  tonight.  They're  across  the  spectrum  from   rough  reader junk
to  gorgeous  books.  No  9.6's  mind  you,  but  some  pretty  stuff  nevertheless.  Let's get  started, 

Straight Arrow 55
Magazine  Enterprises, 1956
Last issue

And it's a  beauty.  Bit  of  spine/stacking  roll,  small tear  LH  edge BC, minor general wear.  Gorgeous  black  cover  on  a  glossy,
tight,  clean  copy  with  white pages.  I think  a professional  press would  make this one  into  a  showpiece. 

Asking  $30  SOLD!

liMUlBL.jpg

Edited by catrick339

1 minute ago, catrick339 said:

All right  Gang!   Ten before  Eight,  and  all  my  chores are  caught  up,   I'm  ready  to  rock. 
If  my  typing  digits  hold  out  I  have  a bit over  thirty  books  to  list  tonight.  They're  across  the  spectrum  from   rough  reader junk
to  gorgeous  books.  No  9.6's  mind  you,  but  some  pretty  stuff  nevertheless.  Let's get  started, 

Straight Arrow 55
Magazine  Enterprises, 1956
Last issue

And it's a  beauty.  Bit  of  spine/stacking  roll,  small tear  LH  edge BC, minor general wear.  Gorgeous  black  cover  on  a  glossy,
tight,  clean  copy  with  white pages.  I think  a professional  press would  make this one  into  a  showpiece. 

Asking  $30

liMUlBL.jpg

Take

Our Army At War 15

Some spine/stacking  roll,   bit  of  general  wear,  and our  old buddy  Jim   Clark signed the FC with  a  dramatic  flourish.  You  can  see  the  big
ol'  squiggle    crossing  back up  across  the  yellow  in  front of  the machine gunner's  helmet.  
With  that being said,  it's tight,  glossy, clean,  with  white  pages.

Yours for  $75  SOLD!

CHDAJPl.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Two-Gun Kid 30
Atlas, 1956

Bit of  transverse  spine  roll,   general wear,  especially  along  the spine,.   Several  chips out corner lower  LH  BC. 
Still  tight,  good  gloss,  white pages.  Al  Williamson  in this one,

Asking  $25  SOLD!

FkoWeoI.jpg

Edited by catrick339

2 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Two-Gun Kid 30
Atlas, 1956

Bit of  transverse  spine  roll,   general wear,  especially  along  the spine,.   Several  chips out corner lower  LH  BC. 
Still  tight,  good  gloss,  white pages.  Al  Williamson  in this one,

Asking  $25

FkoWeoI.jpg

Take

Navy Action 2

Marvel  chipping  RH  edge  FC,  although  only   one  chip  is  actually missing,   Touch  of  spine/stacking  roll. Light  dust  shadow  upper edge
BC,  dogear  lower  LH BC.  Glossy,  tight,  white pages. R Q  Sale  story,

Asking  $35  SOLD!

E38Gb3U.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Just now, catrick339 said:

Navy Action 2

Marvel  chipping  RH  edge  FC,  although  only   one  chip  is  actually missing,   Touch  of  spine/stacking  roll. Light  dust  shadow  upper edge

Asking  $35

E38Gb3U.jpg

Take

1 minute ago, catrick339 said:

Navy Action 2

Asking  $35

E38Gb3U.jpg

That’s a beauty!!

Edited by Black Bat