• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S QUARNUICOPIA IS CLOSED.
3 3

1,104 posts in this topic

Pioneer  West  Romances 3 (Firehair 3)
Fiction  House, 1950

Split  lower  spine,  some  general  wear.    Tight  spine  and  CF,   some gloss left,   white pages. 

Asking  $25  SOLD!

f38Lpk8.jpg

Edited by catrick339

All  right,  we're down to the Final  Four  for the  evening. 

All Star Western 93

Tiny tear  lower  edge BC.  small  light  water  drop  upper  edge BC.  Minor bit  of  wear.  
Flat,    clean,  square,   tight  spine  and  CF,   white  pages.   A   gem. 

Asking  $40, FIRM   SOLD!

9xF0JLG.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Just now, catrick339 said:

All  right,  we're down to the Final  Four  for the  evening. 

All Star Western 93

Tiny tear  lower  edge BC.  small  light  water  drop  upper  edge BC.  Minor bit  of  wear.  
Flat,    clean,  square,   tight  spine  and  CF,   white  pages.   A   gem. 

Asking  $40, FIRM

9xF0JLG.jpg

:takeit:

G I  Joe 19
Ziff  Davis,  1953

And  here  is  one  of  the  great   flamethrower  covers  from  the  1950's.   Ol'  Joe  always  has  the  same  goofy  smile 
whether he's  feeding  soup  to  orphans,  bayoneting  a  dirty  commie,  or  frying  a  tank,  lol

Spine  roll  plenty  of  general  wear  along  the spine,   pulled  upper  staple.    Still   glossy,  tight interior  with  white  pages. 

I  want   $30  for this  one,   FIRM  SOLD!

o5rAzsK.jpg

Edited by catrick339

G I  Joe 19
Ziff  Davis,  1953

And  here  is  one  of  the  great   flamethrower  covers  from  the  1950's.   Ol'  Joe  always  has  the  same  goofy  smile 
whether he's  feeding  soup  to  orphans,  bayoneting  a  dirty  commie,  or  frying  a  tank,  lol

Spine  roll  plenty  of  general  wear  along  the spine,   pulled  upper  staple.    Still   glossy,  tight interior  with  white  pages. 

I  want   $30  for this  one,   FIRM

o5rAzsK.jpg

Tske

1 minute ago, JollyComics said:

Atlas or Quality :wishluck:

One  Atlas  left  tonight,  probably  60  or so  left  for  the  thread,     Ten or twelve  Quality  books  still to  list. 
I  figure  it  will  take  me  four  or  five  days  just  like this  one  to  get  through   the   current  stack. 

Ringo  Kid 15
Atlas, 1956

Teensy  tear  RH  edge FC.   touch  of  light soiling  along  spine  BC,  bit  of  general wear. 
Flat,  tight  spine  and CF,  square,   glossy,   white  pages,  Another little  Atlas  gem. 

Asking  $35  SOLD!

zRVeF1H.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Ringo  Kid 15
Atlas, 1956

Teensy  tear  RH  edge FC.   touch  of  light soiling  along  spine  BC,  bit  of  general wear. 
Flat,  tight  spine  and CF,  square,   glossy,   white  pages,  Another little  Atlas  gem. 

Asking  $35

zRVeF1H.jpg

Take

Here we go,   last  book  for  the  evening.   

G I  Joe 44
Ziff Davis, 1956.

I  believe this is  the  first   Z-D   Joe  I've  seem that  had  line  art  instead  of  paint for the cover. 

Flat  and  tight,   minor  genera  wear,  good gloss,  white  pages. 

Yours for   $25  SOLD!

clZORUl.jpg

Edited by catrick339

And  that  mi amigos,    is  it  for the  evening.  

Jolly,    look  for  another nice handful  of  Atlas  books, tomorrow,  and  I'll  make  sure  I  grab  a  couple  more  Qualitys   for  your  perusal

I'll  list  a  handful  early  afternoon,   and   be back  at  the  helm   around  8 PM  again  tomorrow  evening,    EDT. 

And  that  mi amigos,    is  it  for the  evening.  

Jolly,    look  for  another nice handful  of  Atlas  books, tomorrow,  and  I'll  make  sure  I  grab  a  couple  more  Qualitys   for  your  perusal

I'll  list  a  handful  early  afternoon,   and   be back  at  the  helm   around  8 PM  again  tomorrow  evening,    EDT. 

I am still watching out Gunsmokin and Robot! Maybe more! Muchas Gracies!

5 hours ago, catrick339 said:

One  Atlas  left  tonight,  probably  60  or so  left  for  the  thread,     Ten or twelve  Quality  books  still to  list. 
I  figure  it  will  take  me  four  or  five  days  just  like this  one  to  get  through   the   current  stack. 

So that means you will do more through the week on the remaining books?