• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Weekend Auction #10 Soft Ending Sun 8 PM with extended bidding
2 2

56 posts in this topic

Current Leaders:

1. Superman #36 CGC 7.5  ChasingKingKirby $450

2. Jungle Comics #109 CGC 9.2 Rockford. Matt Baker Comcav $350

3. Haunt of Fear #26 4.0 ChasingKingKirby $85

4. Fantastic Four Annual #1 1.8 Roo-Phillip $80

I will recap one last time around 7:50 but will not post after that regardless of who bids, meaning you will need to keep track of how long extended bidding continues.  HInt: Hover your mouse over the  time in the post of the last bid to give you the time of that post,  and add 10 min to that for the extension.

A last reminder of the rules:

This auction will end 8 PM Eastern time Sunday night but bidding will be extended by 10 minutes for any bid coming in with time stamp of 7:59 (or earlier back to 7:50). Thereafter any additional bid extends the bidding another 10 minutes. Bids are valid up to and through 10 minutes after the last bid, e.g., if a bid comes in at 7:59 any bid with a time stamp of 8:09 or before is valid if it follows the $10 increment rule. If a book is subject to extended bidding and another bid comes in, say 8:05, the bidding then extends through 8:15. Please let me know if this requires additional clarity.

If two people make the exact same dollar bid and bidding ends at 8 PM, the first poster wins. Any winning bid needs to be $10 or more greater than prior top bid, otherwise it is not valid.

Current Leaders:

1. Superman #36 CGC 7.5  TheGeneral $475

2. Jungle Comics #109 CGC 9.2 Rockford. Matt Baker Comcav $350

3. Haunt of Fear #26 4.0 TheGeneral $105

4. Fantastic Four Annual #1 1.8 Roo-Phillips$80

I will recap one last time around 7:50 but will not post after that regardless who bids, meaning you will need to t

Edited by whomerjay

1 minute ago, Comcav said:

congrats, sir

Thank you.... been meaning to ask @Comcav....  35+ years ago I bought a bunch of books from Comic Calvacade in IL, but I think the guy's name was different... Mike is who I usually spoke with.  Anyway, always very happy with the books and still have every one of them.