• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Changing My Board Name
3 3

9 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Yes, you can change your board name by logging into your account on our website (www.cgccomics.com) and then clicking on the "My CGC" icon in the top right hand corner.  From there you go down to "My Account" and on the account tab, you can edit your first and last name as well as your public name.  That is the name that appears on the chatboards.  

If you run into any issues, please let us know.  Thank you!

My question is similar.  I was a board member over 10 years ago but then went on sabbatical. I created my ID recently which is this one since I have no idea what my old ID password was.  I tried to edit to my old ID but got the "already in use". Is there a way to change my current ID to my old?

@Jennifer F. or @CGC MikeI am unable to edit my account info...no pencil icon appears on my account info to click

Can someone help me proceed please? None of my info is edit-able, I tried 2 different browsers.

Edited by Economy Joe

• Administrator
On 6/25/2022 at 12:54 PM, Economy Joe said:

@Jennifer F. or @CGC MikeI am unable to edit my account info...no pencil icon appears on my account info to click

Can someone help me proceed please? None of my info is edit-able, I tried 2 different browsers.

Send me a PM with the info you would like edited.  

• Administrator
On 11/26/2023 at 2:49 AM, Bart Duque said:

@CGC Mike same here, i would like to change my name and last name but unable to edit there is no pencil and the name and last name is in gray

Hi

Customer service can assist you with this.  I can change your forum name, but if it is not done internally, it might revert back to the old one.

@MattM CS

• Administrator
On 11/26/2023 at 2:49 AM, Bart Duque said:

@CGC Mike same here, i would like to change my name and last name but unable to edit there is no pencil and the name and last name is in gray

Hello!

You can change your User Name/Display Name HERE. See the example below.

image.png