• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic related dreams?
2 2

93 posts in this topic

Last night I dreamed I was in high school as an adult and Neal Adams was drawing a picture which he gave to me.  Then he said there were vitamin pencils in the steel room.  These were different colored pencils with different vitamins in them that you could chew on or draw your choice.  I didnt know what the steel room was I figured maybe it was the metal shop so i went there but nope.  I asked an office lady where the steel room was so she took off her clothes and proceeded thru a series of security doors and i finally got the pencils.

I have had many dreams where I was Superman, Green Lantern, and one time Aquaman.  I will share those if this thread shows any interest.

I may get a double Greggy for this post.

Edited by kav

1 hour ago, kav said:

Last night I dreamed I was in high school as an adult and Neal Adams was drawing a picture which he gave to me.  Then he said there were vitamin pencils in the steel room.  These were different colored pencils with different vitamins in them that you could chew on or draw your choice.  I didnt know what the steel room was I figured maybe it was the metal shop so i went there but nope.  I asked an office lady where the steel room was so she took off her clothes and proceeded thru a series of security doors and i finally got the pencils.

Maybe Neal Adams was really the Merovingian and you were plugged into the matrix, Neo? 

3 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

Maybe Neal Adams was really the Merovingian and you were plugged into the matrix, Neo? 

Oh s***

Just now, James J Johnson said:

Check the back of your head at the base of your skull, Kav. Make sure there's no phone jack receptacle, just to be on the safe side. hm

dang.  receptacles up the yin yang back there.

1 minute ago, James J Johnson said:

Strange things can happen in dreamland. Last week I dreamt I was swimming with a school of whales. I woke up drenched and with krill stuck between my teeth! 

Well I did dream I was eating a giant marsh mallow-woke up and my pillow was gone.

Edited by kav

3 minutes ago, kav said:

Well I did dream I was eating a giant marsh mallow-woke up and my pillow was gone.

Us Johnsons dream unlike most. We dream BIG. For us Johnsons, sweet dreams are usually made of things like these (as Annie Lenox might croon). Ask any Johnson and you'll hear the same thing. Dream big or wake the heck up. 

rifle.jpg

Edited by James J Johnson

Maybe one of my Superman dreams will help kick start this thread.  (might kick stop it tho)
From 1/1/94:
Dreamed i slowly became Superman.  First I was crushing rocks then I was flying down niagara falls.  I was giving people rides down, letting them go down the falls then flying alongside them to make sure they didnt get hurt.  There was a long rocky ridge under the falls that I considered destroying as a hazard.  Then another super being entered the dream.  I was Superman he was Dr Manhattan.  We wanted to see who was more powerful so we wrestled.  I was stronger, but then we wanted to see if his transmutation powers would affect my invulnerable body.  The test was if he could make the fingernail on my left middle finger turn to petroleum jelly.  It did.  So I knew he could destroy me easily.  Then Dr Manhattan was evil and had to be destroyed.  I had to sneak up behind him at super speed and crush his skull.  He was dead, but since he was a super being, he lived somehow in the environment and could be revived like Osiris.  There were 2 other super beings now, we were all related.  I dont remember much about these two.  The being that was Dr Manhattan was flowing through a rocky outcropping subsisting on the remains of an airplane crash.  I was considering reviving him even though I knew he could/probably would destroy me.  
I woke from this dream and ate some candy and immediately got a stomach ache.  it felt really weird to have a stomach ache because I still felt like Superman.

15 minutes ago, dupont2005 said:

A steel room and vitamin pencils sounds like something a school would have in the 1930’s

Cities with high crime rates could institute vitamin enriched bullets.

I had a dream many many moons ago, that I was just a soul, but my body was shaped like Peter pan and I just floated around.

Sounds like I was dreaming of being Peter pan and trying to believe that Peter pan was a real thing, but the only feeling I had in my shape as him felt like a gel soul of a shoe. I didnt walk in shoes I floated lol

12 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I had a dream many many moons ago, that I was just a soul, but my body was shaped like Peter pan and I just floated around.

Sounds like I was dreaming of being Peter pan and trying to believe that Peter pan was a real thing, but the only feeling I had in my shape as him felt like a gel soul of a shoe. I didnt walk in shoes I floated lol

Thats my kind of dream.

4 hours ago, kav said:

I have had many dreams where I was Superman, Green Lantern, and one time Aquaman.  I will share those if this thread shows any interest.

I may get a double Greggy for this post.

Are you sure it wasn't Kneel Atoms? But regardless. 1510146893_giphy(3).gif.c69b46d7763e95cad042193f2c076667.gif

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Are you sure it wasn't Kneel Atoms? But regardless.

Damned if it wasnt Kneel Atoms after all!