• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don't be anonymous: Post your CAF gallery link here!

98 posts in this topic

Jeff,

love the Superman cover hail.gif

Thanks, it's one of my favoriite pieces! There is an interesting story, with a bittersweet ending, on how I acquired it, but, I won't bore everyone with it. Let me just say, that if I hadn't purchased it when I did, six months later it would have been floating in six inches of water!

Robert, welcome to the OA forum, and great gallery. That DeCarlo deconstruction is very interesting. And your Bruce Timm girl with gun is cool too!

893applaud-thumb.gif

I'm always glad to link my gallery, which has an emphasis on female beauty but is rather electic. My name, not surprisingly is Robert Plunkett. Link:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=255

Jeff,

love the Superman cover hail.gif

Thanks, it's one of my favoriite pieces! There is an interesting story, with a bittersweet ending, on how I acquired it, but, I won't bore everyone with it. Let me just say, that if I hadn't purchased it when I did, six months later it would have been floating in six inches of water!

I love a good story.....I love Eric Del Santos' yarns.