• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Modern Star Wars Comics that are heating up
17 17

1,470 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, maidenmate91 said:

Star wars #10 1999 first appearance of A'Sharad Hett aka Darth Krayt, is hitting new highs. Also #7 from the same series *Outlander* features the first Aurra Sing and is performing better as well.  I have been watching these two as they were severely undervalued. Especially in today's crazy star wars market, these were overdue for a correction.

yeah I agree they were very undervalued

6 hours ago, manetteska said:

Wait, so there’s a dude with a cowboy hat, looking straight out of knock-off Westworld, and people are complaining about George Lucas?

Are you referring to Dave Filoni the producer or Cad Bane from Clone Wars?

46 minutes ago, manetteska said:

Cad. Lol. 

Ah. I guess you’d have to watch the show, but it fits the character. He was introduced long before the HBO version of Westworld. 

When I first saw him, I thought he was out of BraveStarr lol, but the look fits the character. 

Edited by awakeintheashes

14 minutes ago, mr_highgrade said:

:takeit:

I agree, I feel like it's a bargain compared to the Fett one right now. The cameo aspect is kinda rectified by the pages at the end showing the Yoda "goblin" form too IMO.

Edited by pkveronese