• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DR.X's Pre Christmas Contest Discussion Center
5 5

299 posts in this topic

I think people are really busy now, or just sick and tired of this whole Covid thing and all the other things happening in our country. Been a very stressful year for all of us. Some more than others for sure. I'm charging up the fences right now and the spotlights are on a timer.

17 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

Jeffro. is really manning the ship.... he's going to win this hardcore tonight.  

Nah. While I have been lucky to win a prize or two in previous years, it really is all about being in the right place at the right time. Lot of luck involved. That's what makes it fun.

That and nonsense gif posting. Definitely nonsense gif posting 

Edited by Jeffro.

8 minutes ago, DR.X said:

I think people are really busy now, or just sick and tired of this whole Covid thing and all the other things happening in our country. Been a very stressful year for all of us. Some more than others for sure. I'm charging up the fences right now and the spotlights are on a timer.

Thanks again for doing this.  Really fun holiday event to look forward to.