• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DR.X's Pre Christmas Contest Discussion Center
5 5

299 posts in this topic

Okay folks. Bad news.

I am going to have to postpone things. Have no idea why they are messing with this software this close to the holiday's, but every pic I had loaded showing the prizes, coins, etc, will not load.

I don't know if even I tried to start the contest and load them as I go would even work, and I am not doing double work again on a chance they will.

I am as disgusted as you because I work on putting this thing together for months,  piecing it together and now we have things in kaos with the system. I am hoping this software starts to upgrade and straighten out by morning. Let's see what happens. The contest is not going anywhere, regardless of when they get everything up and running.

Sorry people, you have no idea how pizzed I am right now too.

Looks like new pictures are showing, it's anything before this afternoon that is not. I don't know enough about software errors, but I'm sure we have some boarders who are techies who can explain.

It would have been nice to have someone tell us there was going to be a change with all this new stuff.

I can see this picture (someone just sent me the recipe;), don't know if anyone else can?

gumbo.thumb.jpg.f36b5cbf992ea3a6ceaf9079624f5a0a.jpg

Okay, it seems pics being loaded now are showing up but others are not. So people having sales thread with books up from a day or so are not showing either. WTF.

So I have this whole contest copied and ready, so its just a matter to copy and past all the info and pics to get started. I was even going to go in there and edit each pic and reload it.

But guess what? It will not let me edit. So hopefully they get some bugs out and we can get rolling. I wasn't going to drink anything tonight but now I might give myself a mickey.

As if we all haven't endured enough garbage and misery this year, now something as simple as this to actually have some fun, gets put on the shelf. :facepalm:

This was nothing but pain the last time they redid the software. Now this.

Edited by DR.X

23 minutes ago, Jeffro. said:
35 minutes ago, DR.X said:

Sorry people, you have no idea how pizzed I am right now too.

No need to apologize. Probably best to wait until they figure it out.

Thanks, now you can go and watch Ouija Shark, and thank me later,.......... or want to assassinate me. :wishluck: