• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Board upgrades? Aka The Airing of Grievances Thread
12 12

1,538 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, wilbil said:

yet you complained many times, over and over.

No, I complain when he gets a strike because I have to find the time to post his fantasy soccer / futbol picks. 

kidding... I actually enjoy it... coming up with new ways to announce to everyone that he is on a 'vacation'

Edited by Buzzetta

5 minutes ago, wilbil said:

i do expect, though, that a moderator will be an impartial moderator, and will not discipline a member for an "offense" the moderator has committed him/herself toward another member.  

unfortunately that is not what is happening

4 hours ago, greggy said:

Where's the frickin' arrow to go up to the top.  Now, I have to scroll myself?   Boooo

It's back.  Woot

Edited by greggy
Blow up the moon is a narc

2 minutes ago, HighRadArt said:

Since I know the mods are reading this...pernts

Just now, JazzMan said:

:banana:

Only one moderator AS a moderator has pernts in the '+' column and that is Dena with 3 as she closed a thread where she had the last post.  It was an honorary thing and both her and the civilian received '3'

That is IF "someone" was keeping track of something like that. 

Of the 6 member mods that I'm aware of, I'm pretty sure we all knew of 2 of them.  One is surprising and one is pretty much unknown to me.  The other two I'd say are pretty level headed members that I'd trust being mods for these boards.  

Just now, JazzMan said:

Of the 6 member mods that I'm aware of, I'm pretty sure we all knew of 2 of them.  One is surprising and one is pretty much unknown to me.  The other two I'd say are pretty level headed members that I'd trust being mods for these boards.  

List please 

2 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:
2 minutes ago, JazzMan said:

List please 

I'll second that 

4 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Only one moderator AS a moderator has pernts in the '+' column and that is Dena with 3 as she closed a thread where she had the last post.  It was an honorary thing and both her and the civilian received '3'

That is IF "someone" was keeping track of something like that. 

Since this can of worms has been exploded...  A mod could actually see what a book sold for by pm. hm

37 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

No.  There is no regrets on my end, though.  

FWIW, I have always found you to be an excellent poster, so see no reason for you to be any different as a moderator.

2c