• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Board upgrades? Aka The Airing of Grievances Thread
12 12

1,538 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Transplant said:

Surprise. They aren’t the only three boardies in that camp. 

Bro, they are all conspiring in PMs right now...

that THE MODS CAN READ!!!!!!!

69632358-F6A1-434A-A2CA-464DFE6A2EE3.png

3 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Will the thread be locked or poofed? 

Somebody tag me 10 pages from now so I can post "in before the lock"

Also your name isn't  Buzzetta?!:whatthe:

Edited by Comics4All

Just now, Poekaymon said:

Stay out of this, Buzzy.  By the description of your driveway it sounds like you are living in a junkyard also.

Right now.... yeah... 

They removed the roof yesterday.   Finished in the dark... They need to fix something that they did that me no likey. 

1 minute ago, Poekaymon said:

Also, as a representative of the new guard, who hasn't had these forums burned into his brainstem over the last 20 years, let me say that I like these changes.  Huzzah.

"Huzzah" is sooooooooooo 2014

Just now, Comics4All said:

Somebody tag me 10 pages from now so I can post "in before the lock"

Also your name is Buzzetta?!:whatthe:

Depends on who is complainin' 

14 minutes ago, JazzMan said:

It's not like it's a secret, anyone can see from the avatar.

BlowUpTheMoon
comicdonna
FlyingDonut
GACollectibles
DeadOne
skypinkblu

I'm pretty sure we all knew about Sha and Dan because of the work on the boards (charity events and the VCCs) and it makes sense that DeadOne who took over the VCC is one.

I double checked and I haven't ignored any of these people so that's a plus.  I am pretty sure I bought something from one or two of them as well.  And I don't remember any of these names getting involved in any of my inflammatory threads.  Keep on keepin' on y'all.

2 minutes ago, Poekaymon said:

I double checked and I haven't ignored any of these people so that's a plus.  I am pretty sure I bought something from one or two of them as well.  And I don't remember any of these names getting involved in any of my inflammatory threads.  Keep on keepin' on y'all.

then dare venture into the global warming thread and make your case that global warming is a natural occurrence and is overblown...

you will be torn apart by a mod and will likely end up getting a warning if you persist in your own beliefs

55 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

i tried to put of our outed mods on ignore after he personally baited me and then gave me a strike when i replied to him in a simple manner ... i was unable to put this guy on ignore and still can't , he still tries to bait me into responding to him which is completely unbecoming of anyone who takes on the responsibility of a mod which should be neutral..

he is not neutral and he cannot be put on ignore 

Just ignore yourself - that will work.