• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Board upgrades? Aka The Airing of Grievances Thread
12 12

1,538 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

@kav

Ball bustin' pains in the ... 

It's snowing and icing here... and I still went out and measured it... someone do the math I am freezing. 

5.5 feet tall not counting the wheels.

around 7 3/4 feet wide

around 22 feet long. 

This day will live in infamy-Buzz incredibly wrong.

2 minutes ago, kav said:

Excuse me there's an entire active thread on it-didnt you get the memo?

and he is extremely protective of the warming thread , he considers it to be his own thread and recently bragged when HIS thread reached 100k views..

it is 100% politically motivated and now we know why it is allowed to stand ,and also we now all know why all who post different data points are given warnings and strikes

1 minute ago, 1950's war comics said:

and he is extremely protective of the warming thread , he considers it to be his own thread and recently bragged when HIS thread reached 100k views..

it is 100% politically motivated and now we know why it is allowed to stand ,and also we now all know why all who post different data points are given warnings and strikes

You can always join "Alternative social media" ahem...  

Edited by Buzzetta

6 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

@kav

Ball bustin' pains in the ... 

It's snowing and icing here... and I still went out and measured it... someone do the math I am freezing. 

5.5 feet tall not counting the wheels.

around 7 3/4 feet wide

around 22 feet long. 

5.5 times 7.75 times 22 = 937.75 cubic feet.

937.75 divided by 27 =  approximately 34.73 cubic yards

1 minute ago, Hudson said:

5.5 times 7.75 times 22 = 937.75 cubic feet.

937.75 divided by 27 =  approximately 34.73 cubic yards

So when the guy said a 30 yard dumpster... He wasn't making it up... Especially as some of the measurements might be off as I took an exterior and not interior measurement. 

As 'old' Greggy would say, "Dear Kav, Suck it" lol   

Edited by Buzzetta

Just now, wilbil said:

for tonnage, it is to be divided by 18.

I tried finding markings on it but all of that is worn away...

They did make sure to put a picture of mario on it and a biblical passage. 

2 hours ago, comicdonna said:

The only time a mod can see a PM is if a problem is reported, and that is REALLY rare.

Rare or more so if your name rhymes with “ boy “ I thought it was odd when 3 threads were locked which the same people were in ... but I should’ve known better - IT ALL makes perfect sense now .... as the great Sherlock stated 

“How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?“ 

and here we are ....

Just now, kav said:

Thats now how cubic feet works-you divide by 27 if its conversion to LINEAR FEET.

30 yard dumpster !  

To be fair, I don't care what size it is... I want it out ASAP... I was not planning on leaving my car in the street tonight with the snow plows coming. 

6 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

So when the guy said a 30 yard dumpster... He wasn't making it up... Especially as some of the measurements might be off as I took an exterior and not interior measurement. 

As 'old' Greggy would say, "Dear Kav, Suck it" lol   

You got me....................THIS time.

3 minutes ago, wilbil said:

kav, in reply to O.o, it is true. divide by 18. god knows i have bought enough tonnage.

Thats what she said-