• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mega keys have a lot of room for growth
2 2

170 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, Dark Knight said:

Sooner or later all these record breaking sports card price sales will crash back down to earth.  I am definitely not buying at these levels.  Might be the best time to sell if you have any of these cards.

You're  not buying football cards at the half-million dollar level ? Yeah, me neither ......

6 minutes ago, bpc3qh said:

I mean, at least Mahomes has a claim to being the GOAT. Don't get me wrong, it's still insane, but compare him to, say, Zion, at least Mahomes has actually won stuff.

Unless you count the " Someone probably paid way too much for this card trophy "(thumbsu

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite
Change first person to third. "Not it! "

Something else I thought of: there was a weird surge in Mike Trout PSA 10 Rookie Card prices yesterday; they surged to $10k from, I think, about half of that. It really is quite interesting to watch, especially because there are so many more copies on the market than there are of any one comic.

1 hour ago, bpc3qh said:

I mean, at least Mahomes has a claim to being the GOAT. Don't get me wrong, it's still insane, but compare him to, say, Zion, at least Mahomes has actually won stuff.

I want Mahomes to be the 🐐 

On 3/2/2021 at 10:10 AM, Chicago Boy said:

I meant "8-figures", not 7-figures.  If Brady, Pokémon, etc. are $500K, then the top-conditon of many Golden Age keys should 8-figures.  I just edited my post.

But if Mahones is pushing 7-figures....then the top GA keys should be pushing 9-figures.  $100M.

Edited by ChillMan

6 hours ago, ChillMan said:

I meant "8-figures", not 7-figures.  If Brady, Pokémon, etc. are $500K, then the top-conditon of many Golden Age keys should 8-figures.  I just edited my post.

But if Mahones is pushing 7-figures....then the top GA keys should be pushing 9-figures.  $100M.

Yeah Bat one 100 Mill. a pop.

I’ll take two please ...