• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How are we feeling about the new CGC Boards tweaks?
3 3

89 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Bird said:

I miss the "mark item as sold" function

I added that one to the list of issues - Dena has seen it so it might return if the upgrade allows it :wishluck:

Issues list

27 minutes ago, Cat-Man_America said:

What happened on my iPad isn't an upgrade, it's an insurrection.  :facepalm:

I know. This is what I see:

4.thumb.PNG.50a030099b5d5aefdd87b6e2aaf52017.PNG

1 hour ago, Cat-Man_America said:

What happened on my iPad isn't an upgrade, it's an insurrection.  :facepalm:

Now, now..........remember there's no politics allowed on these boards here or else the Mods (especially Mod1) will come and spank your big bottom.  (tsk)  lol

On 1/20/2021 at 12:32 PM, Get Marwood & I said:

:whatev:

It's gone....

Reveal hidden contents

clangers.gif.d263cb1fe511e38e632e231af8f09783.gif

WTF................I go away for a few days and my nice warm comfortable blanket is now gone.  :censored:

Now, I feel half naked with all of this blankness and empty space taking over the boards here.  :(

Maybe we should all get together and petition the powers that be to put back our nice warm comfortable blanket, but make sure that it's on all four sides of our posts to keep us nice and snug and safe in there.  lol

16 hours ago, lou_fine said:

WTF................I go away for a few days and my nice warm comfortable blanket is now gone.  :censored:

Now, I feel half naked with all of this blankness and empty space taking over the boards here.  :(

Maybe we should all get together and petition the powers that be to put back our nice warm comfortable blanket, but make sure that it's on all four sides of our posts to keep us nice and snug and safe in there.  lol

You're getting cabin fever.