• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BeatleBlueCat DEFRAUDING BUYERS with Massive SHILL BIDDING and Same old "Buy CGC graded 7.5, crack and sell as raw "NM" scam
10 10

1,200 posts in this topic

On 9/18/2021 at 12:20 AM, Scootrk said:

Yup unfortunately im hoping all who do drugs get some help it actually hurts me that ppl are addicted to such harsh things that destroy the mind and body but hopefully 1 day will get clean id hope for the entire world but dont see that happening with humanity ways

So it was a concussion then

On 9/18/2021 at 1:29 AM, Scootrk said:

shiz funny

Do not think I would go so far as to call it funny.. 

In the Book of Mormon, Shiz (/ʃɪz/) is a Jaredite military leader who was beheaded by Coriantumr.

On 9/18/2021 at 1:29 AM, Scootrk said:

There is no god and there's no point this thread is about crack now apparently when i got back lol shiz funny

I find it hard to believe there is no God when I cast my eyes upon the beauty of this thread which He hath seen fit to bestow upon us on this glorious Friday night/Saturday morning.

On 9/18/2021 at 12:34 AM, Jesse-Lee said:

I find it hard to believe there is no God when I cast my eyes upon the beauty of this thread which He hath seen fit to bestow upon us on this glorious Friday night/Saturday morning.

This post shimmers on my screen

On 9/18/2021 at 1:33 AM, Scootrk said:

Shiz as in mess

English has many meanings. 

I am well versed, but do tend to stay away from illeism as that really should only be inner monologue.  

On 9/18/2021 at 1:37 AM, Scootrk said:
On 9/18/2021 at 1:37 AM, Scootrk said:

Thats great if u believe in god i dont 

And tell u the truth i dont like talking or hearing about God ever

Dogma-George-Carlin1.png.63c898fcf19586bdc52982a40d54e3e8.png