• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BeatleBlueCat DEFRAUDING BUYERS with Massive SHILL BIDDING and Same old "Buy CGC graded 7.5, crack and sell as raw "NM" scam
10 10

1,200 posts in this topic

On 9/18/2021 at 2:54 AM, Larryw7 said:

tumblr_lu017fACAz1qg3a0n.jpg

I did and have laughed at this, but I really do feel bad. 

I may make jokes to try to lighten the mood, but the more this goes I truly think this is what Dr Dank and I have mentioned a few time. Brain injury.  

At first it just seemed like ill education, but with the mood swings , not comprehending, etc I really think I am going to be backing out of this one. 

I know several people who have TBI. ( one a wounded vet who was shot in the head ) and as I read back I really am starting to come to the conclusion this is a serious issue that truly just needs help. 

On 9/18/2021 at 2:00 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I may make jokes to try to lighten the mood, but the more this goes I truly think this is what Dr Dank and I have mentioned a few time. Brain injury.  

At first it just seemed like ill education, but with the mood swings , not comprehending, etc I really think I am going to be backing out of this one. 

I know several people who have TBI. ( one a wounded vet who was shot in the head ) and as I read back I really am starting to come to the conclusion this is a serious issue that truly just needs help. 

To be fair, this is 90% of the internet for me now

My CPTSD doesn't let me do much more than laugh, deserving or not.

Not to say I don't feel empathetic, but life lessons tell me, screw it

On 9/17/2021 at 8:24 PM, Scootrk said:

He's still doing i bought 3 from his store 1 being a restored. The real legal problem is CGC is claiming their CGC census has graded how many books but CGC is also lying allowing any1 to crack open their cases because its breakable plastic. Who's the insufficiently_thoughtful_person talking about its ok to down grade though but how is it not wrong to deliberately and purposely crack open a case to grade it higher and grade it higher because it increases value when CGC is a grading company who on ebay is actually a grading company that would be no one wise guys. ASM 300 MODERN COMIC BOUGHT FROM BEATLEBLUECAT ON JUNE 6TH 2021 WISH I LOOKED AT THIS THREAD EARLIER WITH HIS RIDICULOUS BIDS. I never really bought anything cuz the comics looked over graded seen 1 i liked and WWWWAAAMMM RESTORED. Thats why ppl gotta problem who wants to reply back to me something stupid go ahead do it

20210917_174000.jpg

20210916_180126.jpg

20210916_180257.jpg

20210916_180229.jpg

So having pulled threads, point being, you came in, guns blazing, got distracted missing your point, which was stating that BeatleBlue screwed you, and started blaming CGC.

You then told everyone to start making stupid comments, and here we are.

On 9/18/2021 at 3:05 AM, Dr. Dank said:

To be fair, this is 90% of the internet for me now

My CPTSD doesn't let me do much more than laugh, deserving or not.

Not to say I don't feel empathetic, but life lessons tell me, screw it

We all have to deal with our own issues in our own ways. I too feel empathetic.  I also usually try to lighten the mood with humor.  

We also all must learn way to deal and interact.  All too often things get lost in the fold especially on the interwebs.

Not to mention how hard just typical communication when almost everything is open to interpretation.

On 9/18/2021 at 3:14 AM, Scootrk said:

able to get a comic outa the case.

All slabbed(graded/ encapsulated ) comics can easily be removed from the plastic shell. 

Some do it as they do not want graded books due to storage, but want a book that has been certified by professionals not to be restored and their opinion on the grade vs buying a raw book that may have undisclosed issues. 

Others remove them to attempt to upgrade the current grade as they either feel it was under graded or that it could be pressed to a higher grade. 

Then there are those who like this thread was originally about that will remove a book as it presents better than the assigned grade and they are attempting to sell it as a raw book stating it is a higher grade than what it is. ( where the scam issue comes up) 

On 9/18/2021 at 3:17 AM, Scootrk said:

Then the whole conversation went outa wack for hours

This was due to horrid grammar, misspelling , sometimes almost incoherent text as well as quoting yourself and attempting to fix or reword what you posted.

Myself like most probably originally took it as either a kid or poor education.  The more it went on the worse it got. ( I think mostly due to the confusion ) 

Like I said I am more of the mind now that this is just brain Injury that is causing a lot of the issues. Also why I have decided to try as simple straightforward communication as possible.  

Hope this helps. 

On 9/18/2021 at 3:17 AM, Scootrk said:

Then the whole conversation went outa wack for hours

Sometimes this place does that. Actually almost all of the internet does that, but you get the idea. 

There are always things said in jest here on the forums.  There have been many times were people come on to the boards and either do not understand how some of the conversations meander all over the place or some just post things trying to get a rise out of others. 

You just have to take it all with a grain of salt. 

There is a TON of invaluable information here and some of the most knowledgeable, highly educated, class act  members here. 

You will also find a bunch of class clowns. 

We all use the boards in many different ways for many different purposes.  

On 9/18/2021 at 2:16 AM, Scootrk said:

And did i start the thread have there been more complaints then just 1 im not looking to come on here gun blazin as you call it but ppl blow up the conversation to point wheres its not. Agreed

Ya gotta stop with the street talk

You'll get a lot more respect, and it has nothing to do at all with who you are, but how you communicate 

On 9/18/2021 at 3:34 AM, Dr. Dank said:

Ya gotta stop with the street talk

You'll get a lot more respect, and it has nothing to do at all with who you are, but how you communicate 

I wouldn't necessarily say stop the street talk. :roflmao:

We all communicate in our own way, but i do agree that you will get more respect and taken more seriously if you do use other ways of communicating what you are trying to convey. 

On 9/18/2021 at 2:38 AM, Scootrk said:

Ok yeah whatever u think i care about any of that. Let me ask you buy 3 comics from me now your gonna stress to achieve the highest grade im gonna leave you with all the money loss. What u even talking about 

Yeah but you expect us to care about your situation 

Why should we

On 9/18/2021 at 2:38 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I wouldn't necessarily say stop the street talk. :roflmao:

We all communicate in our own way, but i do agree that you will get more respect and taken more seriously if you do use other ways of communicating what you are trying to convey. 

Nah, I'm right 

Just the usual entitled BS we see everywhere 

On 9/18/2021 at 2:42 AM, Scootrk said:

Squashed u wouldn't want anything nor any1 want anything they cant control to happen. Like what you mean did i say i dont care bout u no. So whatever

Gonna tell you something you've probably never heard before

Grow up

On 9/18/2021 at 3:40 AM, Scootrk said:

Think the street talk started with your video post about stayin alive. Are u ok are u thinking and acting clearly

The street talk is referring to your usage of Bra, Bro, Guy, Any1, etc.. 

When it comes to the you got a restored book. Well that sucks. Many of us have taken hits on bad deals. It happens. Really sucks, but you try to cover your losses and move on. 

Getting angry at a public forum and posting is about as bad as drunk dialing your ex. 

It never ends well.. 

On 9/18/2021 at 4:00 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I usually feel bad too. I felt sorry for the guy who was having a hard time trying to put together a sales thread earlier today. But I sense this guy is a troll, that's why I posted the meme. If this guy is someone suffering from illness, then I'm very sorry.