• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BeatleBlueCat DEFRAUDING BUYERS with Massive SHILL BIDDING and Same old "Buy CGC graded 7.5, crack and sell as raw "NM" scam
10 10

1,200 posts in this topic

On 9/18/2021 at 4:19 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

All slabbed(graded/ encapsulated ) comics can easily be removed from the plastic shell. 

Some do it as they do not want graded books due to storage, but want a book that has been certified by professionals not to be restored and their opinion on the grade vs buying a raw book that may have undisclosed issues. 

Others remove them to attempt to upgrade the current grade as they either feel it was under graded or that it could be pressed to a higher grade. 

Then there are those who like this thread was originally about that will remove a book as it presents better than the assigned grade and they are attempting to sell it as a raw book stating it is a higher grade than what it is. ( where the scam issue comes up) 

I often remove the slab so I can read the book.

On 9/18/2021 at 2:46 AM, Scootrk said:

Hope you lose bout a billion dollars if your a rich man that what it sounds like then you be like that shouldn't happen to any1 lol your funny grow up you grow up not sure what your trying to state

Your attitude, quite simply, sucks

I'll leave it at that and bid you adieu and goodbye

On 9/18/2021 at 3:40 AM, Scootrk said:

Think the street talk started with your video post about stayin alive. Are u ok are u thinking and acting clearly

I am. Just because you may not have understood it all is where the miscommunication came into play. Also why others were having trouble with what you were saying as well. It can be hard to understand a lot of what you have been typing.  I will say almost all of those who read what I had posted videos, GIFs, etc understood what I was saying. 

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite
Rebooted

On 9/18/2021 at 3:51 AM, Scootrk said:

Not its not understood the comments and actions posted against what i was saying. The other guy said i open them to read now THAT'S A LOGICAL ANSWER. Not a bunch of bs talk do you realize i wanted to be on here for like a half hour and off this site. U realize that? Huh?

I did offer logical answers right here... 

On 9/18/2021 at 3:19 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

All slabbed(graded/ encapsulated ) comics can easily be removed from the plastic shell. 

Some do it as they do not want graded books due to storage, but want a book that has been certified by professionals not to be restored and their opinion on the grade vs buying a raw book that may have undisclosed issues. 

Others remove them to attempt to upgrade the current grade as they either feel it was under graded or that it could be pressed to a higher grade. 

Then there are those who like this thread was originally about that will remove a book as it presents better than the assigned grade and they are attempting to sell it as a raw book stating it is a higher grade than what it is. ( where the scam issue comes up) 

If you only wanted to be on here for 1/2 an hour than why keep feeding into all of this? 

On 9/18/2021 at 3:57 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

comments and actions posted against what i was saying.

Also no comments or actions were posted against what you were saying. 

A lot of the posts were made because of how and what you are saying. 

On 9/18/2021 at 4:01 AM, Dr. Dank said:

On 9/18/2021 at 4:12 AM, Scootrk said:
On 9/18/2021 at 4:10 AM, Scootrk said:

And your still going when im not rven on thats why

Even on lets spell everything correctly too for you

Yeah hi again you posted that how many hours later you still on drugs then i just told you because you constantly keep responding sarcastically about everything. And responding immediately and wont let it go. You do realize you have instigated me from the beginning with your very 1st comment. Yeah ok man

On 9/18/2021 at 4:13 AM, Scootrk said:

And to the where the point you need everything spelled correctly thats why. The word above is even. Like wow good bye 

On 9/18/2021 at 8:38 AM, Scootrk said:

Let me ask who you guys think you are in the 1st place better give that some thought and better give this thread a thought you guys already crossed the line on here several time ill just use it to my advantage i can see why you all mad dont get your way

720271115_tenor-1(21).gif.ae1e739c8683a3b3770778c4ab869bd0.gif

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite