• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dr.X's Christmas Contest 2020 is in motion?
12 12

1,285 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, DR.X said:

Of course. Nice to see you around. (thumbsu

I should be around much more often over the next year. I have some big plans

We don't often post in the same threads but I seem to recall that you used to make some great posts about hotrodding. Was that you, or someone with a similar name?

???

Edited by Hepcat

Just now, Hepcat said:

I should be around much more often in the next few months.

We don't often post in the same threads but I seem to recall that you used to make some great posts about hotrodding. Was that you, or someone with a similar name?

???

I had a street racing tell all thread. I was a ton of fun talking about that stuff.

3 minutes ago, DR.X said:

I bring these two for back up. I'm in the middle but I shouldn't have to tell you that. LOL

top fuel saloon.jpg

I wouldn't mess with them, but you can tell those 2 that @Wolverinexsays they both have pipe cleaner arms & they need to hit the weight room!

I will be happy to give them @Wolverinex address! lol

Taking a break for a few minutes. Have to run downstairs for a beer. You guys are coming with. Hopefully this video of the 101 will flush Lizard out of the strip club. And yes, that 1948 Juke Box phone works. I still have a land line for private discussions. LOL No talking in the theater. Horrible trying to take a pic down there with the lighting. Suffer.

Edited by DR.X

3 minutes ago, jcjames said:

tumblr_oplhsh3PW51w47np7o1_500.gifv

Watched a show on Bigfoot a few years back. The claim was that this video was the best example of a real Bigfoot caught on camera. Shucks, one can spend about 10 minutes in a grocery store and see all kinds of folks walking hunched over like that. Of course they are using a cart to prop themselves up.

Just now, frozentundraguy said:

Watched a show on Bigfoot a few years back. The claim was that this video was the best example of a real Bigfoot caught on camera. Shucks, one can spend about 10 minutes in a grocery store and see all kinds of folks walking hunched over like that. Of course they are using a cart to prop themselves up.

cool.  this video made me a believer

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, frozentundraguy said:

one can spend about 10 minutes in a grocery store and see all kinds of folks walking hunched over like that. Of course they are using a cart to prop themselves up.

When I see those people, and they're cart is full of garbage, I just want to kick them dead in the azz.