• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dr.X's Christmas Contest 2020 is in motion?
12 12

1,285 posts in this topic

We have another extra prize donated by Wombat. Thank you sir we appreciate it. This prize is linked to the terrifying U.F.O. also. Coming up before midnight for you night stalkers.

When you see the U.F.O. below  drop down, its time for the elusive :takeit:. So it hit it dorks, hit it.

giphy.gif

If you win this prize please contact Wombat for your shipping instructions. He is offering this Frazetta H.C. book. He says the cover has some wear, but the insides are nice. Thanks for the donation again. And like I said, watch for the U.F.O. to drop down.

extra prize 1 wombat..JPG

Edited by DR.X

1 minute ago, DR.X said:

We have another extra prize donated by Wombat. Thank you sir we appreciate it. This prize is linked to the terrifying U.F.O. also. Coming up before midnight for you night stalkers.

When you see the U.F.O. below  drop down, its time for the elusive :takeit:. So it hit it dorks, hit it.

giphy.gif

If you win this prize please contact Wombat for your shipping instructions. He is offering this Frazetta H.C. book. He says the cover has some wear, but the insides are nice. Thanks for the donation again. And like I said, watch for the U.F.O. to drop down.

extra prize 1 wombat..JPG

•  

tenor-3.gif.7800f8e20e86b871fc6904b13b95de84.gif

8 minutes ago, topofthetotem said:
10 minutes ago, DR.X said:

Thanks for playing. I see your in Canada so if you read the rules, if you do hit one of the four main prizes you will receive a cash prize. (thumbsu

Very much aware good Dr

And you are now in the raffle for the Aliens book too. I will ship that anywhere.

1 minute ago, jcjames said:

HauntedSea2.gif?resize=407,291

LOL. I had to go to the X Files. Put a tag on it so you guys know I'm not b.s ing you. LOL. I'm getting a bit goofy over here. More up im a minute.

20201219_211113.jpg

1 hour ago, 01TheDude said:

Giant Insects and Black & White Sci Fi nonsense because I say so - :whatthe:

giphy.gif

I actually just caught a scorpion in the house about 2 hours ago. This gif really connects with me and my day.

Fun Fact: The Black Scorpion had special effects by Willis O'Brien who 24 years earlier had brought King Kong and numerous dinosaurs to life in the original King Kong. O'Brien also worked on Mighty Joe Young and The Giant Behemoth (one of my faves!). But what many didn't know was that the scorpions and worms, spiders used in the Black Scorpion were the same beasties that were cut out of the infamous "Spider Pit" sequence from King Kong. O'Brien finally got his chance 25 years later to unleash his critters.