• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can turnaround times include the delay in received?

3 posts in this topic

It seems that a more accurate turnaround should include delay in "receiving" a delivery that is at the residence of business. Generally, it is better to overestimate turnaround and people end up getting cards earlier than have hidden delays. My package was delivered 11/09/2020. "Received 11/19/2020. 11 days, 9 business days is a nontrivial amount of time and considerable percentage of entire turnaround (delay in "received" was 30% at the time of submission, now 18% of total turnaround time). Still believe CGC has great potential, hoping small changes are made to follow continuous improvement.

• Administrator

Thanks you for your submission! We did have a period of time where we were a bit behind on opening mail as there was a large increase in packages. However, we have since caught up and are opening mail the same or the next day. Unfortunately, the turnaround time does not start until the cards are received in the system. 

Paul

the turn around time has dramatically changed in just a few months first bulk sent arrived 9/21 was (9/24 received 10/21 shipped)  2nd was 10/9 arrived  (10/13 received 11/3 Shipped) 3rd was 11/13 arrived (11/23 Received has yet to move) holidays and surge of submissions I understand and Hope that is all it is newest bulk arrived 12/18 (received 12/18 same day that was nice to see.  Just hope to get the other bulk before the newest one. will we see Turnaround times change back or is it only looking to increase? also are "ALL" submissions affected by new turn around times? while I'm at it ask another.... And is Sports sector up yet would like to get some in early or later if I missed that train lol Are any of them affecting one or the other in creating delays for things like Pokémon magic population reports?  thanks!