• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Reholder Question
1 1

5 posts in this topic

It’s a question of factoring shipping costs...sending a book one at a time increases your costs for shipping as opposed to sending several books at once...also depends on how quickly you want this book turned around...is it for resale? Are you looking to cash in on a current very hot book that may lose steam if you had to wait longer for the book to be returned to you? If it’s to slab and keep in your collection, thenI would suggest waiting until you have more books to send in at once.

Hope the OP doesn’t mind if I piggyback on his thread to ask a reholdering question:

I have some comics that need to get reholdered and now I have a couple of magazines that I need to get reholdered as well. 

There’s about a 5-day difference in turnaround time between comics and magazines.  Is there a way to get CGC to hold one until the other is done so they can all be sent back together?