• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hake's auctions

9 posts in this topic

Eight days until Hake's auction closes. Some nice books but The opening prices are above my limits. Is anyone planning on bidding for anything?

I hope most books sell or I suspect the message to many buyers will be that there is less of an interest in GA comics.

There is a lot of nice GA in this auction. I think though the opening bid amounts may scare away a lot of potential bidders. It will be interesting to see what the outcome is.

The opening bids on many of the books are unreasonable. They appear to be what the buyers "hope to get," rather than fair market values.

Hake's opening bids are very high on EVERYTHING they sell, not just comics. I would say most of there glasses and character stuff is about twice as much as it should be, but they do have many hard to find and high grade items, so they do get some action most of the time.

I am bidding on one comic, and if I don't get it for the starting bid I will pass.