• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cover you love
3 3

505 posts in this topic

Pretty sure the title of this thread needs revision. 

It shall now be known as ,

" Covers Jim Jum Loves"

Kidding of course.  Those are some amazing covers and a delightful variety.  (thumbsu

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite
" Deep Thoughts " by Jack Handy

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Pretty sure the title of this thread needs revision. 

It shall now be known as ,

" Covers Jim Jum Loves"

Kidding of course.  Those are some amazing covers and a delightful variety.  (thumbsu

These were just my favorites of the ones I've sold over the years.... I only have enough for maybe 5 more pages, but I'll let someone else have a turn. GODM BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

17 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

These were just my favorites of the ones I've sold over the years.... I only have enough for maybe 5 more pages, but I'll let someone else have a turn. GODM BLESS...

Hey no worries.  Definitely was not trying to stop them. I was enjoying them.:golfclap:

Sometimes that is how you find one you never knew existed and fall in love.:cloud9:

Continue.

8 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Hey no worries.  Definitely was not trying to stop them. I was enjoying them.:golfclap:

Sometimes that is how you find one you never knew existed and fall in love.:cloud9:

Continue.

But if he has too many good comics maybe he could share lol

Edited by Namtak

5 minutes ago, Namtak said:

But if he has too many good comics maybe he could share lol

His above post already stated that he did. 

These were books with covers he loved, but already sold over the years.

At least this way he gets to share them twice. (thumbsu

It will probably be tomorrow. That's exactly why I did so many. There are a lot of cool books that don't really turn up often. Gerber PhotoJournal was my gateway. Decades not knowing what a book looked like, unless you actually encountered it... and then Gerber published his two volume set with 21000+ covers of most  of the GA books ever published with scarcity and value data out the wazoo ... It really was an event, but one with a slow roll out. I liked to pass my experiences on to the newer guy, I sure had that in my beginnings. I still remember Leo(r.i.p.), my friend who was a Used Car Salesman who had put together the Superman 1-100 run on 3 different occasions.  This was in the 60's and 70's mind you... but that guy had some tips to share. GOD BLESS...

Edited by jimjum12

1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

VfnLd38.jpg

For some reason I like this one the best :devil:

18 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

It will probably be tomorrow. That's exactly why I did so many. There are a lot of cool books that don't really turn up often. Gerber PhotoJournal was my gateway. Decades not knowing what a book looked like, unless you actually encountered it... and then Gerber published his two volume set with 21000+ covers of most  of the GA books ever published with scarcity and value data out the wazoo ... It really was an event, but one with a slow roll out. I liked to pass my experiences on to the newer guy, I sure had that in my beginnings. I still remember Leo(r.i.p.), my friend who was a Used Car Salesman who had put together the Superman 1-100 run on 3 different occasions.  This was in the 60's and 70's mind you... but that guy had some tips to share. GOD BLESS...

I am glad you have. Always enjoy seeing the variety.  

I also could not agree more. GERBER PHOTO JOURNAL definitely is the way to go. So much wonderful information and pictures!  :headbang:

A must have not only for collectors, but anyone looking for information , or just some of the best compilation of extremely scarce books. Many of the books featured in there,  if not for those pictures , people may never have seen in their lifetime. 

( or even worse walked away from that random box of what they thought was just junk. ) :cry: