• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trading Cards submission

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

I just made an account and got the premium version as I am attempting to submit 4 cards from Australia to get graded. online it said premium account gets full submission priviliges. As I am attempting to get the online form it says upgrade your account to be able to send it. to Florida etc. Now it wants me to upgrade to elite... if with the $150 USD I paid for premium I am still unable to submit my cards to get graded can I get a full refund as I am not willing to pay $300 USD just to give me the permission to send them to the office to get graded.

• Administrator
4 hours ago, StirbKartoffel98 said:

Hi,

I just made an account and got the premium version as I am attempting to submit 4 cards from Australia to get graded. online it said premium account gets full submission priviliges. As I am attempting to get the online form it says upgrade your account to be able to send it. to Florida etc. Now it wants me to upgrade to elite... if with the $150 USD I paid for premium I am still unable to submit my cards to get graded can I get a full refund as I am not willing to pay $300 USD just to give me the permission to send them to the office to get graded.

You can submit with any paid membership. Please log out and log back in or try a different browser.

Paul

His question about the grading credit is the absolute most asked question (and most answered question). CGC, please find a better way to communicate this!  I get why you don't show it on the submission, but you could add a pop up or a blurb or some big flashing letters and reduce your overhead on this question significantly.  Does the comic side of the house deal with the same questions over and over about stuff like this?

13 hours ago, StirbKartoffel98 said:

damn... my bad 

I wasn't knocking you, I think they don't communicate this effectively and it's a simple one to rectify. I had the same question when I did my first submission and emailed them. New customers aren't familiar with the process and that information should be presented in a more effective way.