• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I sent my cards to be graded and havent had any conformation theyve been recieved even though tracking says delivered

20 posts in this topic

I shipped out a package using USPS and the tracking says it was delivered, It arrived on 1/18. As of today 1/25, the submission has not shown as received nor have i been charged on my card for this. I am very worried and concerned since the previous one i had sent was marked as received the next day after it was delivered. is there any way i can get help in making sure my package isn't lost?   

My cards arrived on 1/14 and were just marked as received today... they are behind on mail so it may take a while for an update. I was freaking out as well but was told as long as it says delivered to CGC on the tracking info your package is in the vault

34 minutes ago, nickdrizzle said:

My cards arrived on 1/14 and were just marked as received today... they are behind on mail so it may take a while for an update. I was freaking out as well but was told as long as it says delivered to CGC on the tracking info your package is in the vault

I’m on the same boat just want a update to know it’s ready 

20 hours ago, Captmorgan7288 said:

Mine were delivered 1/25/21. 10 pokemon cards sent in. My 1st grading experience. Can't wait to start seeing something I can at least track to know they are going thru the process!

Same here, any chance yours was marked as received yet?

1 hour ago, kodicampbell9 said:

Mine says they were delivered Monday and still says not yet picked up I hope soon they change to received just so I have piece of mind 

Same here, their just backed up a bit, it takes time, they picked up my package on monday, but i called on friday, they were opening packages up from the 22nd. We all just have to be patient and get extra excited for our awesome submissions

Edited by Fischer P

My card sub is available for pick up why am I getting notified to reschedule for delivery or they are sending my items back to me ????? What is going on here . I sent them to PO Box I’m freaking out this is time sensitive delivery I can’t do this .