• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submitting Pokemon cards in the UK?

5 posts in this topic

Good evening,

I am looking to submit some Pokemon cards to CGC for grading, can i do the submission on this website but send them to the office in London? I cannot find any information on Pokemon cards on the CGC.co.uk website.

Thanks!

Harry

• Administrator

Hello Harry,

Unfortunately, the London office cannot currently accept cards. While we are hoping to change that in the first half of this year, for now, you'd need to mail your cards to us in the US.

Thanks,

Paul

On 1/26/2021 at 3:30 PM, PaulS. said:

Hello Harry,

Unfortunately, the London office cannot currently accept cards. While we are hoping to change that in the first half of this year, for now, you'd need to mail your cards to us in the US.

Thanks,

Paul

Hi Paul,

Is there a list of authorised dealers within the UK who are able to submit cards on our behalf?

For example there is a list of UK dealers on the CGC comics page that non-members can submit comic books through. I was wondering if there is something similar for trading cards?

Thanks

On 1/26/2021 at 4:30 PM, PaulS. said:

Hello Harry,

Thanks,

Paul

Is there a precise date that will be announced soon?