• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are These Worth Trading - Pt.2?
1 1

12 posts in this topic

I am new to this and planning on sending some comics for grading. I have attached pics of a 1957 Superman #116, a 1964 Batman #164, a 1964 Action Comics #312, and a 1967 Gold Key Star Trek. Are these worth submitting for grading? They are really clean covers and backs, but there is some tanning on the pages. No rips, tears, or markings that I can see.  Thank you for any help you can provide.

Star Trek #1.JPG

Superman 116.JPG

Batman 164.JPG

Action 312.JPG

2 minutes ago, MareB said:

Me, too.

Star trek 1 is worth grading. But since it's over 300$, remember you'll have to select the next tier. I really love the other comics, they look in great shape, but the cost of grading probably won't make up for how much you'd get if you sold them graded vs sold raw. And that's what it's all about right? I think they are all worth more than the cost of grading but you'd make more money selling them raw.

If you want to sell these comics, I recommend you send them to Mycomicshop.com so that they go up in an upcoming auction, they've been getting some really good returns lately and those comics are awesome for that.

6 hours ago, William-James88 said:

Star trek 1 is worth grading. But since it's over 300$, remember you'll have to select the next tier. I really love the other comics, they look in great shape, but the cost of grading probably won't make up for how much you'd get if you sold them graded vs sold raw. And that's what it's all about right? I think they are all worth more than the cost of grading but you'd make more money selling them raw.

If you want to sell these comics, I recommend you send them to Mycomicshop.com so that they go up in an upcoming auction, they've been getting some really good returns lately and those comics are awesome for that.

Thank you for the advice. I really appreciate it.