• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM FF 49
3 3

18 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, Tghutcn said:

I’m thinking 5.0 because of that bottle corner missing always a nice book to own in any grade and to be honest could be higher don’t know how much of a deduction is taken because of the corner 

Yes I was thinking that too...the funny thing is the guy I bought it off had it in a bag and the piece is there. He said he recently bagged them just over a week ago and before that they were kept at his cottage. I’m thinking he caught it when he skid it into the bag or something. Oh well I’m just excited to have it :)

Edited by comicginger1789

Yeah it probably is just a case of bagging the comic wrong I did it on my avengers 177 I was so annoyed I purchased another copy. I don’t blame you for being excited to fantastic four 49 I only just got mine and I can’t say I regret it it’s just one of the greats like fantastic four 45 and 67 are two of my other personal favourites