• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How many pages for Silver Age?
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Sorry if this has been asked and answered before... just purchased a silver age book and it’s supposed to have 36 pages total. My question is - does the front and back cover count as total pages? If I count them then it equals 36 pages... if not then it’s 32. I’ve looked for various reviews online but nobody seems to go through the book page by page. I want to make sure I have a complete copy before sending in to get graded. Any sites out there that show scans / pics / etc? Any info is appreciated. Thank you. 

On 2/1/2021 at 9:15 PM, iggykoopa said:

Disregard, all. I found my answer.

It's really nice if you can post your answer when you make a post like this. I have the same exact question and I found this post while googling but now I still don't have my answer! I'm assuming the front and back cover DO count towards the 36?

On 3/18/2023 at 12:05 AM, PopKulture said:

As did the covers count on those 52-pagers of the 50’s. I always start at the back of a book and count the leafs (a page on either side): 12 for those nice thick 52-pagers and 8 leafs for most silver age books.  :whatev:

But what if someone tore out half a leaf in the second half of the book?! lol 

On 2/1/2021 at 6:15 PM, iggykoopa said:

Disregard, all. I found my answer.

Great you found your answer.  I’m here two years later and it would have been nice to others if you would have posted your answer. 🙏