• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A couple of Questions

2 posts in this topic

Hi, Could you please clarify the pricing changes for me please? 

If i submit cards on the online system on the 15th and it says the current price, are you then going to Charge more if they arrive after the price changes on the 16th?

If Yes, then does this take into account the week it is currently taking your guys to open the packages? I.E will we have to get cards there by the 8th/9th to have any chance of the current prices? 

With regards to error cards being a separate tier. I have one one error card and approx 200 other cards i want to submit in a week or so. I submit from the Uk. Is there a way to avoid having to pay the extra $100 shipping just to have the one error card graded? 

International shipping shows the price for up to 400 cards, At the end of Feb I will be submitting a bigger batch than 400 cards. What happens to the shipping prices after 400?

Cheers, Nathan

• Administrator

Hello Nathan,

Cards delivered to us before the 16th will be charged the old rates. If they are delivered on or after the 16th, it will be the new rates.

You should put CONTACT FOR INSTRUCTIONS as your shipping address. Then they can hopefully hold the one card until the others are done, or vice versa.

You should only submit 400 cards or less on one submission.

Paul