• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pricing comics for sale

5 posts in this topic

So, I'm probably going to sell a run of the Cerebus collected editions. Basically TPB's, they just call it Collected Editions to be fancy (well that and some of them are huge, especially when compared to your average TPB). 

My question is where do I find a good price to try to sell them at where I don't chase people away but at least make some money off of it? I've looked at Ebay sales, there are almost none. I've looked at places like CPG (comicspriceguide.com) and those prices seem a bit high, though maybe they're not. There was no sales data I could find on a few of the other sites like comicconnect or comiclink. So, I'm confused as to where I start. I could easily throw them up on Ebay and just auction them off and see what the market says. But I was thinking of trying to sell them here, I haven't done it before so I figured this would be a good way to start.

Edited by xvipah

Ah, so search by the actual titles, not just cerebus collected/tpb, etc...

That makes more sense. 

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Bird said: