• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Feb 9 2021 Brutal. Oct 2020 still in "schedualed for grading" anyone else can beat that ?
1 1

11 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, sellerservicescorp said:

Possibly a prize for that along with prize for most times bringing up a single submission in the chat boards as well!

Absolutely. I'd be curious as to why, as I promise you if I were a mod here I'd have figured out which order was his and escalated to get it process, if only to make all the posts about it stop. Is it 500 cards, or something? Is it a bunch of random promos they have to research? Did you sleep with the mod's sister and he comes in every day and moves your cards to the back of the line? 

2 hours ago, Ron Churches said:

Absolutely. I'd be curious as to why, as I promise you if I were a mod here I'd have figured out which order was his and escalated to get it process, if only to make all the posts about it stop. Is it 500 cards, or something? Is it a bunch of random promos they have to research? Did you sleep with the mod's sister and he comes in every day and moves your cards to the back of the line? 

There was a popular video going around that time that told people to submit their order and label the cards as “bulk cards” on the order sheet with x50 or how ever many cards instead of properly listing the cards so I imagine they have to research each card repeatedly. I assume a lot of people submitted this way.

1 minute ago, Reg526 said:

There was a popular video going around that time that told people to submit their order and label the cards as “bulk cards” on the order sheet with x50 or how ever many cards instead of properly listing the cards so I imagine they have to research each card repeatedly. I assume a lot of people submitted this way.

I think the Sports Card side is going to offer that service for a buck a card, which I find lazy. The order form is cumbersome, but functional. I do think Alohadude has something going on with his order that makes it more complex. Autographed cards? I've gotten back 2 bulk orders in the time he's been waiting for this one, so it has to be SOMETHING delaying it that he's not revealed (or does not know).

4 minutes ago, Ron Churches said:

I think the Sports Card side is going to offer that service for a buck a card, which I find lazy. The order form is cumbersome, but functional. I do think Alohadude has something going on with his order that makes it more complex. Autographed cards? I've gotten back 2 bulk orders in the time he's been waiting for this one, so it has to be SOMETHING delaying it that he's not revealed (or does not know).

If I recall properly he had an order go backwards at one point so i'd assume he mislabled something that needed further researched or submitted to the wrong tier. I don't know it's an ongoing saga. It could also just be a massive bulk order or a combination of those factors that would delay the order severely.

Edited by Reg526

3 hours ago, Ron Churches said:

I bet it's wrong tier! If he's going to complain so much he needs to tell us all what he did wrong or what CGC is telling him is happening. There's NO way he's waited this long without information from CGC directly.

It seems normal on here for people to complain about the following:

1) Turnaround times

2) Increase in pricing

3) That their cards havent been graded

Yet these people like to think there is some company out there that does any of the above better. They are here for a reason lol. If there was this magical grading company that had similar resale values, faster turn around times and was cheaper, these people wouldnt be on here complaining.

Edited by mattyzeepgam

Every time I have called CGC over the years for any issue, they always have a reasonable answer and/or resolve the problem. One of many examples, today I called because I did not receive photos this time and my cards are scheduled to be back in my hands tomorrow. I received the photos soon after I called because there is such a backlog right now.

Just call them.

Edited by CHASEnBLUE