• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does CGC pick up from PO BOX? Attempted delivery
2 2

30 posts in this topic

Just to add to the conversation and cases. Exact same problem, exact same dates. Also not isolated to cards, I have a CGC video game submission with the same problem.

Attempted delivery on the 3rd - failed. Attempted delivery yesterday the 8th - failed. Must be picked up by the 17th. 

So I have a great reply that actually explains what’s happening . I’m not saying apply it to yourself I’ve been resting easier knowing this bit of information . 

IMG_1058.png

IMG_1059.png

Edited by Subby1938

• Administrator

The response from customer service that was posted above is correct. This occurs when USPS is overwhelmed with mail, which often happens after a long weekend. The PO Box is actually in our facility itself; we have never picked stuff up from the post office.

Please be patient, your packages will eventually show as delivered either through USPS or our internal package tracking system.

Thank you,

Paul

On 7/10/2023 at 5:07 AM, PaulS. said:

The response from customer service that was posted above is correct. This occurs when USPS is overwhelmed with mail, which often happens after a long weekend. The PO Box is actually in our facility itself; we have never pick stuff up from the post office.

Please be patient, your packages will eventually show as delivered either through USPS or our internal package tracking system.

Thank you,

Paul

Appreciate the reply and reassurance!

Mine was marked as delivered today. :)