• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC COMIC BOOK FORM MEMBERS HALL OF FAME: PLEASE NOMINATE WITH EXPLANATION
7 7

371 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, kav said:

If greggy says thats what she said that should count as seconding the nomination because thats what she said.

5 hours ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Well I think you found the one loophole that will prevent Greggy from posting that now. (thumbsu

Yup. Same outcome as asking for a ‘Suck it’ post.

Silence.

5 hours ago, kav said:

who will second this great nomination?

Go on, I’ll second it.

As long as he promises to behave himself here and not become infamous.

That’s my only condition.

1 minute ago, Ken Aldred said:

Yup. Same outcome as asking for a ‘Suck it’ post.

Silence.

That's ok. I was going through some of the old threads (18-20 years ago) and found plenty of Greggy's early years where he was way more active. Even garnered a response other than That's what she said. Although he did give one of those as well. 

Go on, I’ll second it.

As long as he promises to behave himself here and not become infamous.

That’s my only condition.

Actually this would make a third, but I can not make promises about becoming infamous.  

I can be relatively sure I will not become famous though. :foryou:

Just now, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I did and thought they were alright.  May have to play through them again. 

I’d recommend the evil / Infamous moral path on the second game.  A much better ending.

I’d recommend the evil / Infamous moral path on the second game.  A much better ending.

Pretty sure I played through both paths. I have played through so many games sometimes it is hard to keep track. It is almost like a new game when you put it away for a while. With the exception of once you get so far in it starts to all come back. Still always find some hidden things each time. 

18 pages in , and nobody has even mentioned me.............😥

That's okay I wouldn't mention me either.

My nomination would be .

Nik, skypinkblu, comicdonna, Larry, moondog, Greggy,DeadOne, Flee. God there are way too many greats here.

On 2/15/2021 at 12:18 PM, thunsicker said:

Mitch, if you want a real hall of fame you might want to start with @nik, @thirdgreenham, and @skypinkblu.  Again, I just assumed with your nomination you were looking for bomb throwers who added life to the boards rather than the people who actually made/make the boards a better place.

On 2/15/2021 at 2:05 PM, jsilverjanet said:

10 years, 10K posts minimum

Yep.

On 2/15/2021 at 4:21 PM, seanfingh said:

Right - 2002 would be the 1st class. But this is a horrible idea. It will lead to butthurt, crushed feelings and a general sense of unease amongst the masses. Also, many of the legends of yesteryear are all but forgotten by the currently participating group of Boardies.  So who is going to remember to nominate RickDogg, BachelorofComix, COI and all the many other founding fathers? (and mothers, that's you Joanna).  But carry on, I can't see how this is going to be anything other than awesome, especially with Mehdy and CAL driving the bus. 

On 2/15/2021 at 4:47 PM, Park said:

All of this but the main part is Mehdy and Cal running with this.

It’s like a dumpster fire and a 47 car pileup had twins.

Yep.