• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC COMIC BOOK FORM MEMBERS HALL OF FAME: PLEASE NOMINATE WITH EXPLANATION
7 7

371 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

It is an honor just to be nominated.  

( let's face it that is probably about as far as it will ever go. ) 

More likely to be infamous.  

who will second this great nomination?

Just now, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I will be surprised if anyone besides crickets answer that call.. 

If greggy says thats what she said that should count as seconding the nomination because thats what she said.

2 minutes ago, kav said:

If greggy says thats what she said that should count as seconding the nomination because thats what she said.

Well I think you found the one loophole that will prevent Greggy from posting that now. (thumbsu

Just now, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Well I think you found the one loophole that will prevent Greggy from posting that now. (thumbsu

SON of a-

Just now, 1950's war comics said:

not sad... posting is a good thing !!  especially when they are great comic related posts and funny too !!!!

mail.gif

at least I never get strikes for 'posting too much'.

@onlyweaknesskryptonite is the KING of MEMES around here and they are almost always spot on (worship)

If only the mods thought so. I have had to cut back this last week as they sent me a message warning me about my style of posting and said if I continue it would be considered Newsroom_20180706_Wall-of-SPAM-Oven-Roasted-Turkey.thumb.jpg.3ed258997227b8d85cdeaf4810c7ff93.jpg

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

If only the mods thought so

figures... i guarantee one of their own complained and that was all that was needed for you to get warned , the mods only look out for their own ... it was readily apparent back in the day even before they were outed .. and now that they have been outed the bias has gotten worse

figures... i guarantee one of their own complained and that was all that was needed for you to get warned , the mods only look out for their own ... it was readily apparent back in the day even before they were outed .. and now that they have been outed the bias has gotten worse

As far as I am concerned they have been fair with me. Even this last one was just a PM not actual points. Although I do have a few of those built up, which is why I did appreciate the PM instead of just slapping me with more points and possibly a vacation.  Also why this week I have cut way back. That said I will just try to be more careful of how many and where I use them as well as being sure that they are as on topic as possible.  

27 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

As far as I am concerned they have been fair with me. Even this last one was just a PM not actual points. Although I do have a few of those built up, which is why I did appreciate the PM instead of just slapping me with more points and possibly a vacation.  Also why this week I have cut way back. That said I will just try to be more careful of how many and where I use them as well as being sure that they are as on topic as possible.  

you are a much needed and great addition to these boards !!!