• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC COMIC BOOK FORM MEMBERS HALL OF FAME: PLEASE NOMINATE WITH EXPLANATION
7 7

371 posts in this topic

On 2/16/2021 at 6:44 AM, Transplant said:

Oh yeah.  This thread seems like a great idea.  I hereby encourage people to open the floor for debate on inclusion of Cal and Mitch in . . . .  something.  Seriously,  I think since the issue was raised on Cal's merits, we can only expect a reasonable rebuttal.  @seanfingh got the ball rolling but there's so much more.  Some have linked to the mmehdy posts as evidence of . . . .  something.  Therefore, please do all bring the noise on the merits and (avalanche of) demerits to mmehdy in general.  I will monitor, maybe, and jump in, maybe, to facilitate.  

This might go from a nomination to an indictment.

6 hours ago, oakman29 said:

18 pages in , and nobody has even mentioned me.............😥

That's okay I wouldn't mention me either.

My nomination would be .

Nik, skypinkblu, comicdonna, Larry, moondog, Greggy,DeadOne, Flee. God there are way too many greats here.

That is the point of having this on the boards, we have now and in the past some "super" posters who have shared their knowledge to make our comic book world even better. This board is famous for getting tough questions, especially in "Gold section" and coming up with some amazing answers. those that you mention are well worth consideration, but if you had to pick one...who would be?

2 minutes ago, Mmehdy said:

That is the point of having this on the boards, we have now and in the past some "super" posters who have shared their knowledge to make our comic book world even better. This board is famous for getting tough questions, especially in "Gold section" and coming up with some amazing answers. those that you mention are well worth consideration, but if you had to pick one...who would be?

Tough call on that one. I probably would have to go with Sharon (skypinkblu)

19 minutes ago, FoggyNelson said:

I nominate kav‼️👍 when he is posting it is fun around these boards ‼️ All great mostly comic related posts

when he does not post it’s rather boring

I'm certainly intrigued by you.😉

31 minutes ago, FoggyNelson said:

I nominate kav‼️👍 when he is posting it is fun around these boards ‼️ All great mostly comic related posts

when he does not post it’s rather boring

No worries!

I hate Mondays too! :foryou:

I nominate Bob Beerbong: a shining pillar of the community, with a stellar reputation, a man of few words. A humble man, who doesn't like talking about himself or his achievements, of which there are many. Did you know he went to the very first Comic Co... _zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............... 

Since it was buried back on page 1 and this thread has now been bumped it is time to bring back the list.  

On 2/13/2021 at 12:44 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I have many nominations, but for now will keep it short. Most of these speak for themselves, so I will not got into major details.  If you don't know, " You better ask somebody!"  Here is my List:

MasterChief

G.A.tor

sfcityduck

Buzzetta 

revat

valliantman

thedude 

Cpt Kirk

Greggy ( is a dork) 

And I will include  jsilverjanet. (thumbsu

There are many many more, but l will encourage others to participate.