• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Evil Ernie/Lady Death Appreciation Club
4 4

59 posts in this topic

On 3/8/2023 at 7:44 AM, IbukiLord said:

Finally added this to my collection. Always felt out of place being a Lady Death collector and not having this in my collection. Had it many years back but my original collection was destroyed so this has filled a big gap for me.

PWK8MZa.jpg

Out of my collecting focus but one that if I ever see at the right price will pick up. Gratz.

On 3/8/2023 at 8:44 AM, IbukiLord said:

Finally added this to my collection. Always felt out of place being a Lady Death collector and not having this in my collection. Had it many years back but my original collection was destroyed so this has filled a big gap for me.

Was never too big on Evil Ernie. Some issues you definitely feel obligated to have though. Plus Hughes art is the cherry on top.

On 2/22/2021 at 9:48 AM, Ryan. said:

This is my most prized Evil Ernie possession. Youth Gone Wild first edition limited collection. This collects the first series. This edition was limited to only 110 copies, with each signed and numbered by Pulido and Hughes on a book plate and matching COA. However, the best part was that each copy came with a unique sketch by Hughes. 

I have seen copies of this book sold without the sketch, and some with mismatched interior and COA numbers. Who knows how many complete sets of the original 110 remain. 

20210222_121140.jpg

z83YTXu7_2002211405131gpadd.jpg

Google'fu brought me back to this thread.

Ryan - if you can, will you post the signed book plate on the inside cover?  Thanks!