• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pokémon Meiji Cards

6 posts in this topic

So I have 3 Meiji cards, and with the overnight PSA price hike I don’t really want to send them there and it will clash with all my CGC slabs. Will CGC be able to grade these? I tried entering them but didn’t see them. 

6 hours ago, Deha88 said:

So I have 3 Meiji cards, and with the overnight PSA price hike I don’t really want to send them there and it will clash with all my CGC slabs. Will CGC be able to grade these? I tried entering them but didn’t see them. 

They won't grade anything unless it's specifically TCG. I sent in a few Pokemon carddass items and got word they will be ignored when processing my batch.

34 minutes ago, Benjamin Brown said:

What about newer Meiji promos? These are standard TCG sizes no? Seems kind of dumb if they wouldn't grade em. 

I don't think so, not yet. I'm sure the response is 'database needs, expertise, and already got a pile of cards to grade rn'