• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Movie or tv show you should watch at least once
3 3

951 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

First  I will say the following films I do not reccomend to anyone.  These are movies that once seen,  you can not remove some of the images from your head. You will never get the time you have spent watching these back. I will put these in spoilers so they are not confused with the rest of the list. 

Hide contents

868593720_MV5BNTNmN2QyNTgtMTk0ZC00NmFhLWJlNzctZmMyYTczZTYyMzA1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UY1200_CR9006301200_AL_.jpg.41b06b99fa9c3040058e4fd024bb107a.jpg4QUkFOFIYTkais0acPd9ZvqpyRT.thumb.jpg.189045052aac9458033f8e799b095c01.jpgp8731144_p_v10_am.thumb.jpg.2951954f82f3c6a1792878e5566461eb.jpgGummoposter.jpg.b66272c1ac5faedbacc59e623a6bc484.jpg

To be honest that list isn’t too horrific , there’s many of which are in the violent / horror genre which I contemplate even listing on here - but Serbian film is for sure on that list of “visceral films to change your mindset “- and no I haven’t seen and will not , I’ve seen enough ....

Edited by Old_Man_Adam

39 minutes ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

To be honest that list isn’t too horrific , there’s many of which are in the violent / horror genre which I contemplate even listing on here - but Serbian film is for sure on that list of “visceral films to change your mindset “- and no I haven’t seen and will not , I’ve seen enough ....

I would completely agree, but each of these films do contain enough content in them that the average audience would not like or may even find offensive.  These are not films that when watched you feel like , "That was worth the time spent to watch it"   They may not be as visceral as The Serbian but still enough for me to add the disclaimer here. 

24 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I would completely agree, but each of these films do contain enough content in them that the average audience would not like or may even find offensive.  These are not films that when watched you feel like , "That was worth the time spent to watch it"   They may not be as visceral as The Serbian but still enough for me to add the disclaimer here. 

Add burried with Ryan reynolds,i felt betrayed,like why do this movie?i ubderstand the situation in the world but it add up to nothing ,just depressing........really depressing,plus they could have add much to the movie.

Spoiler

515GCMSMp8L._AC_SY580_.jpg

Edited by Namtak

1 hour ago, Galen130 said:

One of my all-time favorite one-liner comedies!!!  Sorry if this was already posted...

A8EA2FC7-C3A8-412A-9628-12840BDEADA7.jpeg

One of the best ending in the history of movies lol the alternate ending we can see in deleted scènes is ok but im glad they chose this one.

Edited by Namtak

5 minutes ago, Namtak said:

Add burried with Ryan reynolds,i felt betrayed,like why do this movie?i ubderstand the situation in the world but it add up to nothing ,just depressing........really depressing,plus they could have add much to the movie.

Hide contents

515GCMSMp8L._AC_SY580_.jpg

Very R-rated and very funny...if you like this kind of humor

p89588_p_v8_ac.jpg

3 minutes ago, Namtak said:

One of the best ending in the history of movies lol the alternate ending we can see in deleted scènes is ok but im glad they chose this one.

Personally the 

Spoiler

“ I slept too long “ ending is the standard for me , but it doesn’t add up with the present day show ...

34 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I concur , I also believe It’s okay to be offended by a movie , it’s good to get out of our comfort zones , that’s how we grow and why we dream , to release repression and pent up emotions - that’s why “ the arts “ while not mandatory , are necessary image.thumb.jpeg.45e71f3eba161d057d8fe3e6e4d29896.jpeg

Edited by Old_Man_Adam

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Galen130 said:

One of my all-time favorite one-liner comedies!!!  Sorry if this was already posted...

A8EA2FC7-C3A8-412A-9628-12840BDEADA7.jpeg

I so love this movie,that i have an original poster of its release(maybe in french cant remember  its stored rigth now)plus i had to have his autograph,finally got one on an art page of army of darkness i was so happy

Spoiler

20210316_160428.jpg

Edited by Namtak