• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Choices
2 2

88 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

Apparently people found a way to troll other users simply with emoji's, so now none of us get to play with those emoji's.  Something about banned users.

Not banned users,folks with strikes or just refusing to post text.It goes pretty deeeep man-a lot of poison feelings

The emojis were always ambiguous

the laugh emoji...your post is funny or I am laughing at you (and your post)

confused emoji...what you write confuses me or your post shows confused thinking

sad emoji...this post is sad or you are sad for even posting this

laugh emoji...this is funny or I am laughing that you even wrote this

oops, I did two laugh ones!

my point, the emoji is in the eye of the beholder and banning them because someone perceived it to be trolling is cray cray...deal with the people and not the emojis

lets have a little room for discourse and disagreement, can we please?

4 minutes ago, Bird said:

The emojis were always ambiguous

the laugh emoji...your post is funny or I am laughing at you (and your post)

confused emoji...what you write confuses me or your post shows confused thinking

sad emoji...this post is sad or you are sad for even posting this

laugh emoji...this is funny or I am laughing that you even wrote this

oops, I did two laugh ones!

my point, the emoji is in the eye of the beholder and banning them because someone perceived it to be trolling is cray cray...deal with the people and not the emojis

lets have a little room for discourse and disagreement, can we please?

Just now, THE_BEYONDER said:

Do people really care about this?  Get rid of the stupid button all together. 

I remember @BlowUpTheMoon giving me a confused emoji on one of my slabs, so I tagged him and never heard any response....

So he was trolling me? Cause he never responded and now it's not there nor a like, wow I didnt know

Screenshot_20210308-172322_Samsung Internet.jpg

8 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I remember @BlowUpTheMoon giving me a confused emoji on one of my slabs, so I tagged him and never heard any response....

So he was trolling me? Cause he never responded and now it's not there nor a like, wow I didnt know

Screenshot_20210308-172322_Samsung Internet.jpg

It might be a missinterpretation,some cover i never saw can stun me in a way you dont know how to react,some cover have that effect on me ,so confuses is the one i used ,dont know about other member thought

2 minutes ago, Namtak said:

It might be a missinterpretation,some cover i never saw can stun me in a way you dont know how to react,some cover have that effect on me ,so confuses is the one i used ,dont know about other member thought

I'll go with that then (thumbsu

That's what I assumed anyway, I was a little embarrassed that I tagged him and he didnt respond, more than the reaction emoji to my post.....

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

That's what I assumed anyway, I was a little embarrassed that I tagged him and he didnt respond, mor pe than the reaction emoji to my post.....

Yeah no respond is harsh tough were suposed to be chatty here right lol:headbang:

I've accidentally reacted the wrong emoji before, so I get that it can either be an accident or a different reason than "trolling", that wouldnt be the first place I go to either. 

I have had it happen a couple more times by other posters, more recently 

7 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

That's what I assumed anyway, I was a little embarrassed that I tagged him and he didnt respond, more than the reaction emoji to my post.....

Exemple that cover for me deserve a confused emoji,just my opinion.its like:why ,what were they thinking?

Action-434-Cover.jpg